• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My PVC Disc Storage Rack

kw83028

* Ace Member *
Well, Apdrvya gave me the idea to do this so I built one like his! Here is a slideshow of it being built.

1.25" fittings from Formufit
1.25" s40 pipe from the depot
Risers - 10"
Lengths - 20"
Depths - 5"

Expandable since no adhesive was used.

I can't find the receipt for the fittings. I think it was around $100ish total for the fittings and the pipe. The fittings were the most expensive by far. Pipe is cheap.

I think as it sits it will hold 275-300 packed tight. Maybe 250-275 for collectables bagged and not tight

And of course you can make it how ever many levels you want! Let me know if you want to build one and I can tell you how many fittings and how much pipe you need based on how many levels you want! I made a spreadsheet calculator to figure it all out lol.

Last edited:
Nice touch adding the DG stickers. Man, you've got a lot of gear.

Thanks! I want to go up another 2 levels now lol but I'll probably wait to build up some more cash

Here is a rack design based on KX83028's original design and video. Suitable for taking to a supplier to get PVC and fittings.

Size can be changed and layers can be added or removed for additional capacity. My design is based on going into an existing closet. I left the bottom open to slide stuff on the bottom level.

Wondering about the stability of a freestanding rack? I may end up securing to the wall at a couple of places using U type brackets.

Attachments

• PVC Disc Rack Design.jpg
    PVC Disc Rack Design.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 62

Latest posts