• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name the hardest and easiest course you have played

AHhhhh the Quake......IMO way tougher than Paw Paw as there is no open holes or breathers on that course.

I played quaker, but I played well that day so it didn't seem as hard as when I stunk up Emory in Buffalo or lost 3 discs at Giles Run, VA.

Easiest: Natcher Elementary (Bowling Green, Ky.)
Simple 9-hole course with few obstacles, lots of birdies!

Hardest: Charlie Vettiner (Louisville, Ky.)
I love this course, great layout, very challenging, but I really struggle with this course every time I play it.

I'm glad to see West Lake, in the QC getting some mentions! I think my Third Toughest would be Richmond Hill in Asheville. That one is just plain Tight! ...I still love that course as well. I'm glutton for punishment! ;)

Last edited:
Hardest-Quakers Challenge, Gifford Pinchot State Park

Easiest-Willow Mill Park, Carlisle PA

Good to see some courses I've played in the mix. (Specifically, Woodshed & Whippin' Post and then Willow Mill are excellent hard and then easy choices respectively.)

As far as hardest, for me, I'd have to say White Tail Woods in Carlisle, PA. It's only a 9 but it ripped me a new one. If it was 18 holes... scary thought.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3338

Easiest, well that's in the same neck of the woods as White Tail and I'm surprised that it wasn't mentioned yet... Messiah Village DGC in Mechanicsburg, PA.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3420

It's funny I really want to play that bull run va course And the cape may course nj I'm drawn to shorties as much as I am to uber difficult

Messiah definetely easy and pleasant but the ace lines r not all simple lines. I agree with u regarding white tail holy hell that course is tough for nine holes. I'm loving the east coast rep regarding difficulty

Ya'll are really making me want to make a trip up to PA.

I've only played there once, but Trophy Lakes in Charleston, SC was the highest score I've ever thrown. Patapsco in MD is the other one that comes to mind.

The easiest course I've played is Bull Run, for 18 holes. Brookland Middle School in Richmond, VA is the easiest 9-holer.

University of Utah- easiest

east metro- manor, Texas. Man I love this course and it kicked my ass.
1 under at circle c then stooped counting after first nine holes here. A blast with a great friend.