• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

Little boy: "Can I have this?" Me: "Sorry kid... That's my favorite driver."

....Albeit it wasn't really funny at the time, it's actually pretty freaking hilarious to look back at it now. Especially watching you jog down the hill in somewhat of a panic when you realized your disc was being welcomed into the family reunion in that pavilion. That's something I wish I could have captured on video. Moments like those are priceless memories.

I KNEW that that was gonna happen once I saw my Star Destroyer crest over the hill. I was glad that I caught that last image of him running towards the pavillion with his new-found "toy".

You're right: It was pretty funny now that I look back on it. I really wish I could have played from my lie though.

Good times fellas.... So what's next???... Cedar Rock in Burlington?

You could do Cedar Rock and Wellspring (same location). And there is plenty of room to cook out or have lunch at the park. No driving in between.

So is Wellspring still open? I know they were talking about taking out the baskets last not long ago. Something about college kids drinking on the course! I can't believe that any college kids would drink beer.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to wherever you guys pick. Wish I could have made it this past weekend (at least I think- not sure based on some of the previous posts).

A. BrotherDave - 1
B. chain-addicted - 4
C. cvlngnir - 7
D. DiscChucker - 8
E. Frank Delicious - 2
F. jedwards - 9
G. keltik - 3
H. Ordered Chaos - 6
I. Script - 5

Theres 10 in the pic and only 9 options?

A. BrotherDave - 1 - No
B. chain-addicted - 4 - No
C. cvlngnir - 7 - No
D. DiscChucker - 8 - No
E. Frank Delicious - 2 - No
F. jedwards - 9 - No
G. keltik - 3 - No
H. Ordered Chaos - 6 - No
I. Script - 5 - No (LOL)

I love who you selected as script.

Any hits?

A. BrotherDave - 2 - No