• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

Layout

I'm thinking of placing a basket and/or a tee pad in the edge of the woods around the "parking lot" for a couple of the holes at Hillcrest to avoid them being completely wide open. If anyone has some layout ideas, shout 'em out.

I would be willing to meet you there one day and brainstorm. I've played there and really like the potential that the course has. I haven't been there since the removal of holes and would be interested in seeing what you have in mind and offering my thoughts. I have worked on a few designs and know that it is more than tee and basket placement.

PM me for contact info if you want.

I invite all NC golfers to come to Zebulon tomorrow. I will not be signing autographs but I will be available for some hugs and handshakes. The truck has about 400 discs loaded into it and prices are low. Remember, I never charge more that $10 for Z,ESP,Cryztal or FLX. There's even a Star Mako in there somewhere for $10.

I invite all NC golfers to come to Zebulon tomorrow. I will not be signing autographs but I will be available for some hugs and handshakes. The truck has about 400 discs loaded into it and prices are low. Remember, I never charge more that $10 for Z,ESP,Cryztal or FLX. There's even a Star Mako in there somewhere for $10.

wish i could come check you out Chris.........got to make some extra money...... knocking down a few walls......go low!!

I wish I could be there as well. I love me some Zebulon. I haven't played there since 04 when I moved from Knightdale to Greensboro.

Awesome meetup today with chain-addicted, ordered chaos, skamasterhenrik and sirwalter at Reedy, then being joined by bikinjack, a few of his gastonia buddies and some straggling singles to make a sweet little 7 team dubs at the Nest this afternoon. Sweet little unplanned contest, thumbs up for that. Tell me one of you guys didn't have a good time today. Thanks for the great DGin' day.

^ :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::hfive::D

That group we had just kept growing.

*WE WAS WONDERIN' WHERE YOU WAS AT TODAY DISCCHUCKER!???*

Man, that sounds like it was fun. Our family outting didn't even happen but instead I was at home with two sick kids.:( I'm not complaining though. At least I'm not sick. Not yet anyway. :|

Man, that sounds like it was fun. Our family outting didn't even happen but instead I was at home with two sick kids.:( I'm not complaining though. At least I'm not sick. Not yet anyway. :|

It was good tymes, and we did miss havin' ya out there.

Sorry about your two lil' ones:(. I hope they get to feelin' better real soon bro.

Time spent with the fam is better than DG anyways. There's always next weekend (or the next... or the next...etc.) to get more discage in buddy.:thmbup:

so frank.......how low did you go today.....?.....were you teabagging it.......?

Only shot 2 down for the day. The wind was brutal on Sat. Took Second though and promptly spent the cash on a first run champ gator and a beat star destroyer.

Anyone hit the ace out there today and how'd you shoot?

Only shot 2 down for the day. The wind was brutal on Sat. Took Second though and promptly spent the cash on a first run champ gator and a beat star destroyer.

Anyone hit the ace out there today and how'd you shoot?

I played poorly. 60-58. Bad driving, bad putting. Everytime someone mentioned a hole being a good ace chance that meant automatic 4. Creek OB on 1 twice, on 2 twice. Gotta love it.

Hole 18 was aced by some young black kid.

i assume there are multiple pads? the pad i've played on 18 would virtually preclude acing...

that's some sweet accuracy on that itty bitty creek hysell.

I was trying to ace 2 and pulled a driver out to skip from the right. It hit the tree and went OB. Sucked to have 4 birdies and shoot over par on that course. Especially since I finished on holes 1 and 2. I was counting on the birdies, not a 4 and 5 the 2nd round. Only 5 of the day was on hole 2, perhaps the easiest of all the holes there.