• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

#1 350 is my average, maxed out around 400
I CAN LOOK OFF MY PORCH AT OUR FOOTBALL FIELD! EASY TESTING! Or go to my home course 15 min away.
Erwin, Tennessee

I throw speed 13 drivers most of the time unless I feel the need for a beast!
#1 350 avg
FH (is a lil closer to 300) and BH (becoming more predominantly BH now started off FH)
Lucky number: 3
And might I add what a cool thing to do, hell of a guy this lion is!
I'd also pass at least one on to a non winner if I get chosen! All 3 if they're just not for me!

350 - 400 or so. Can video tape it at Idlewild 15 also. Have a few friends that can pump way past 400 though, to try and test them out!!!

Can even probably get a disc golf hall of famer to check a few also!

i throw max maybe 350. prolly more consistently 300+
lucky number 55.

should be able to get a bunch of people at my club to test. primarily throw an archon so interested if i can get more d

Max D 350 on the course, RHBH. Push it out farther in an open field.
Lucky #5

I work next door to a course and I'll be off from work a bit early before the holidays so I'll have lots of time to test and write it up. I live in the city not too far from where you work so I can pick them up if it's easier too. Thanks for doing this.

I'll try for the number 1 spot:

Max D 360' RHBH
Lucky Number: 25

I just switched to 1st shift at my work, and I finally have days to myself to get out and play, and this would be a perfect chance! Thanks in advance, whether I'm chosen or not.

I'd say I'm in the 450' category, I've thrown farther but not consistently

Lucky number 17

I have a field across the street from my house so logging some throws is no problem, great excuse for practice.

well 400 to 475 plus !!! my bag is force's nuke's(os) xl's pulse's for driver's !!!! I would be testing your disc at the idgc so alot of tree's and placement shot's and high winds on ed course . So i feel to test something you must beat it and see how good it is !! well hope you pick me so i can throw your disc's by the way your rampage is a sweet disc been playing with it for about 3 weeks !!

I can test both handed!

Distances: Left-handed up to 350 ft
Right-handed 500+
Lucky # 54

I will be heading to Florida in a week or so. I will have very nice conditions to test these out in.

Is this disc usable for a person that drives 350 ft. max? It seems that, being 14 speed, a person that has that short of a max distance (me) wouldn't be able to get the disc up to the proper speed unless throwing against the wind. Then, the instability of the disc would make it unpredictable. Obviously, I haven't thrown one, but it would seem to be a disc for those with a "cannon" of an arm.

Current max D is @ 400' RHBH and @375 RHFH
Lucky number 33
If you would like we have a Team Nati in cincy that has several good players that could fill all those distances, and I would be able to get you a full review from Cincinnati. Ask Robert Kinney about us, he hangs with you guys in Cali.

Hahahaha, yeah seems almost everyone has one.

Even myself...sorta.

Latest posts