• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] New max weight Flat-top Rocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscJunkie

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
My club bought some custom-stamped flat-top Rocs. They actually say FT Rocs on the back. They are in DX plastic.

Several colors are available.

CDLRocs.JPG

Flat-tops actually cost us an extra $1.25 per disc.

I'm asking $12 each, including shipping.

I would entertain trades for ESP Stratus, ESP Comets, ESP Zones, Champ or Star TL's a beat -up Z-Avenger, Surge SS.

They are DX Rocs that go through an extra stamping step that takes out the domey-ness and makes them VERY flat on top.
This makes them more over-stable than any other kind.
They're basically a Rancho Roc with no dome...

I don't throw them either, I can't handle them. They are too overstable, but that's why the big arms like 'em.
The other thing is, they're collectible and hard to find. The ones that I can't sell here, I'll put on eBay.

To me, the FT Roc is the most like a Buzz of any of the Roc types.

funny thing is, my most controlable distance driver is my 174 boss, i love wraiths, firebirds, everything "big arms" should be throwing, but that roc......i just hate em with a passion...

We took a vote at the club and around the course, this is the disc that most everybody wanted.
I also have some max weight Aviars with the same design, $10, including shipping.

Sure.
Make me an offer and we can work something out.

I'll take a blue one, 179-180g. It's a pain to find my white one here in Austin. The roc is in my top three favorite discs. Very predictable disc.
Paypal?

I'll take a blue one, 179-180g. It's a pain to find my white one here in Austin. The roc is in my top three favorite discs. Very predictable disc.
Paypal?

PM sent

I do have a few left.
Blue1
Lavender1
Pink2
White3
Red6
As of this morning, at last count.

Status
Not open for further replies.