• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] New Mystery Box Unboxing Vid!!

I thought there was no bottom to that box just when i thought you pulled the last one out there was still ten more

insane box! i really thought the box was never going to end....

i like the firebird! so much cool stuff.

Like every one else I didnt think the box was ever going to end. Awesome stuff in side. All those Teebirds, mmmmmmmmmm Haha Color of that FR Boss was nice. Sparkle Saint was sweet too. Great mystery box.

Seems like he could make quite a bit of his money back if he wanted and keep some that he really likes. That CE Eagle has to be worth quite a bit. Cool vid.

I'm not a collector, but that was sick - some sweet collectibles.
I thought there was no bottom to that box just when i thought you pulled the last one out there was still ten more
I hear you, about halfway through, I was expecting each disc to be the last, and he kept pulling another sweet disc outta the box. :thmbup:

discs were comin' outa that box like it was a damn clown car. you got your money's worth.

I think that full color stamp discraft disc was a spectra. hang it on the wall. They don't fly so well, but it's pretty as art.

nice box there, very cool way to raise some funds...what is the charity?

Latest posts