• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New PDGA Website

bradharris

Team Borderland
Silver level trusted reviewer
Looks like the PDGA did a big redesign on the website. It looks a lot cleaner now.

I'm not sure if it's a temporary missing feature, but it looks like there are no round ratings listed for events anymore though...

Looks nice to me. A lot easier to read.

And I see the button to see ratings as well.

So are they just getting rid of unofficial round ratings then, thats kinda what it seems

So are they just getting rid of unofficial round ratings then, thats kinda what it seems

It could be a work-in-progress too. A major website overhaul is no small task.

I'm really liking the overall look of it. And pages definitely seem to be loading faster.

It could be a work-in-progress too. A major website overhaul is no small task.

I'm really liking the overall look of it. And pages definitely seem to be loading faster.

Yea it definitely looks a lot better

it is cleaner. nice looking. Finally. I knew they were working on it, but nice they finally debuted it.

Looks like the PDGA did a big redesign on the website. It looks a lot cleaner now.

I'm not sure if it's a temporary missing feature, but it looks like there are no round ratings listed for events anymore though...

The round ratings are still in the same spot, click to see it.

like the old site you need to click on "show ratings." seems to me it should default to show ratings since that the first thing i always do when looking at results.

I will miss the discussion board. It was lightly populated, but there were a few good threads, and a lot of searchable history as well.

I will miss the discussion board. It was lightly populated, but there were a few good threads, and a lot of searchable history as well.

The board is gone for good?

The board is gone for good?

I assume so. I recall it being mentioned a while ago and I can't find it anywhere.

Tournament Manager is missing too, but there are links to that.

I'm not crazy!

Here's one event with Official Results but no round ratings.

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/16147

There are a number of other smaller events without ratings listed. Maybe just not enough propagators?
To funny Brad. i was looking at the exact same event this morning and noticed exactly the same thing you are pointing out about the ratings. i am hoping it is just an anomaly associated with this one event.

Bummer the discussion board is gone.

New Website

Thu, 2013-10-31 23:38 -- steveganz It's finally here. On Friday, November 1st the Professional Disc Golf Asssociation launched the long awaited next generation PDGA.com. While we've updated the look and feel and enhanced usability on a variety of devices, we didn't want to pull the rug out from underneath you, so we have tried to keep all the information and tools you've come to rely on in the same place it was before.
More important than a new coat of paint is what lies beneath it all. PDGA.com now runs on a modern web development and content delivery platform that is more performant and allows us to add more new features and functionality than ever before.
But this is really just the beginning of what's to come. We are very excited about the opportunity this launch gives us to help grow the sport in the future. As our membership grows we want to provide you with the best tools and up-to-date information to keep you connected with what's happening in disc golf. Whether you're out playing a round and keeping an eye on live scoring during Worlds, or at home watching live streaming video of the USDGC on the big screen, or just waiting for that next ratings update, we want to be with you every step of the way.
Contents may have shifted during flight so if you're having trouble finding something, or experiencing unexpected behavior, or just want to share your ideas for future enhancements, please let us know.
Nicely done!

ACA website should hire these guys.

I assume so [that the board is gone for good]. I recall it being mentioned a while ago and I can't find it anywhere.

Odd. I never go there just to browse, but it occasionally comes up in google searches.

I happened to notice it was down a couple of days ago - it had a message like "down for site upgrade" or something. But, nothing to suggest that it would disappear with the upgrade!

I didn't personally use it, but definitely considered it a members perk. Like the "paid members only" section here.

Does seem to looad a lot quicker.
I didn't really like the changed graphics, but it still looks okay.

They've been working on that site for a while. You used to be able to view it by going to new.pdga.com or something. When they were still working on it you could go to the player profiles on the new side and see ratings even for non current members... They patched that up last spring so I stopped going to it ;)

Latest posts