• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New PDGA Website

That's a lot of decimal places for the amount of cash a player has earned.

I'd also like to see them use some higher res photos to accompany the articles on the scrolling front. The low quality kind of detracts from the nice framing they did with McBeth and Pierce on either side.

The limit has been a max of 560 pixels in either direction at least for posted stories and announcements. Not sure if that's a setting that can be increased.

I'd also like to see them use some higher res photos to accompany the articles on the scrolling front. The low quality kind of detracts from the nice framing they did with McBeth and Pierce on either side.

It's not so much a resolution issue as a quality issue. Those photos are simply not great, sharply focused images.

I think it looks cleaner overall, although I gotta get used to it.

Odd scroll bars

wow terrible launch!
no more forum
player search doesn't work
timed out on multiple pages...super slow otherwise...like the old days slow
heck i can't even get the home page to load 4 out of 5 times

And entire course maps can't be viewed in their whole, as they could and as they can here.

Wait, you look for courses on other sites? ;)

I used to, and hated it. I found out after several of our early road trips that we played mediocre courses compared to some awesome ones that were nearby. Luckily, I found this place to feed my course bagging addiction. :p

Your app issue should be taken care of in the near future :cool:

Your app issue should be taken care of in the near future :cool:

If you're coming out with a DGCR app, please don't overcomplicate the scoring or require a data connection - I don't need to know what discs I threw on what shots. I just want to write down scores and putts. And make it more than a mobile website (the scoring part - obviously it would work as a way of getting data from DGCR for other things).

P.S. Tips only, and I hope you do come out with an app. The PDGA one is pretty "meh."

In regards to the new design of PDGA's website, I'm wondering if the "advanced search" option for events is available on the desktop version. It doesn't seem to be on the mobile version. Which sucks. I don't have a desktop, nor do I have regular access to one. So I would use my phone to search for events just in Ohio. Now it doesn't seem like I can do that.

Latest posts