• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] New putter, The PA3

For real is this a joke or not? My curiosity is peaked and no one is providing an answer

For real is this a joke or not? My curiosity is peaked and no one is providing an answer

If it's been approved and named according to their normal naming scheme and nothing about it is funny or sounds like a joke.....I'm betting it's completely real, or they are just really bad at april fools.

Prodigy has a tendency to get discs approved a little while before they release them. The M5 was approved a month or more before its release.

Hold your horses, people.

That was exactly what I thought, too. Interesting. Wonder if this makes it more just straight/stable than OS. Unless someone is just good at Photoshop...

I would think it would make it more stable, but not necessarily OS. That disc is decently understable to start with and beads alone don't add just an immense amount of stability. Maybe something like a judge in stability?

I'll try one.. I agree does kinda look like a beaded pa4

I got to hold one today. It was in 350g. felt nice and solig, just like a Pa4 but with a bead. Seems to be a straight flyer. I'm sure they will be popular. I may have to get some

I guess they're releasing 700 as a fundraiser for the 2014 US Masters. Coming in the new 350G plastic. Not sure when they go on sale.

Latest posts