• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Westside Discs for 2013

Write to them and volunteer to test one . That is the only way you're likely gonna see one.

Unless you know Barsby or sumpin..

Big fan of the warship, can't wait to see what they do with their other mid range disc.

Lordy lord I am interested in the drivers... don't need an u/s mid while there are Fuses in the world. Might change my mind when my first Warship arrives in the mail..

I emailed westside trying to get more info on the discs. so they posted stamp pics and release date march 1st 2013. Just go to westside.fi for more info and better pics

thumb_1.jpg

thumb_1.jpg

thumb_1.jpg

6 months away?? This thread will be 500 pages of speculation by then!:doh:

Yeah those stamps have me thinking about a westside collection for the wall.

we've got some stag drinkers in my local club, i can see the stag logo getting dyed onto one of those...

I'll be in for one of each based on the stamp alone. Hopefully snag some lighter ones. The Saint, River, and Fuse might also get some competition if they deliver!

the tourney giant is the best driver i've owned in a while. curious about this next batch of new stuff...

Latest posts