• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

I use a shark for my midrange action and its totally my Go-to disc, no one in my group of players uses it they all use buzzz's (which Im getting used to as well)

I used to use the shark for all approach shots until it found it's final resting place at the bottom of a lake

I've got a Champion Banshee and a Millennium QMS (aka Q Aurora) in my bag but I don't recall seeing anyone throw those. I love my Q Sentinel and only know a couple other people who throw those.

I've got a Champion Banshee and a Millennium QMS (aka Q Aurora) in my bag but I don't recall seeing anyone throw those. I love my Q Sentinel and only know a couple other people who throw those.

I love my champ banshee for fh shots, and for hard hyzer/skip BH shots.

Titanic as a putter. I do have one friend that throws one, but he uses his as an approach only.

Also, I am the only one of my friends that I know that carries a Wasp

It's still fairly easy to find online, but I throw the Buzzz-GT (picked my first one up a few months ago and now have four, waiting on a fifth). I've never seen anyone else with one. The last tournament I played in, one of the people on my card asked if I was throwing a Banger.
"Nope a Buzzz."
"Buzzz? But there's a groove."
"Yeah it was discontinued a couple years ago."

Anyone know why they were discontinued? They're great.

It's still fairly easy to find online, but I throw the Buzzz-GT (picked my first one up a few months ago and now have four, waiting on a fifth). I've never seen anyone else with one. The last tournament I played in, one of the people on my card asked if I was throwing a Banger.
"Nope a Buzzz."
"Buzzz? But there's a groove."
"Yeah it was discontinued a couple years ago."

Anyone know why they were discontinued? They're great.

A buzzz with a groove!?!? I must have one.

i know that people out there throw it but personally i dont know anyone who uses the dga rogue as much as i do.

i also carry a dga rogue and a gateway warlock, but don't toss them much...

I drive about 70% RHBH/30% RHFH and the rogue is my go to disc off the tee. Unless you need a real overstable drive it is my choice for bh or fh. They get some love around here, but not nearly enough.

Hey I was just wondering if any of you have a special disc in your bag which you don't know anyone else who throws it?
Personally I am a big Reaper fan and don't know anyone else who drives with it at all, let alone as much as I do. I also don't know anyone else who plays with a Coyote as everyone either seems to be a Roc/Buzz or Gator fan.
I also have an old Moray that makes it into my bag a lot which I have had some pretty sick throws with...no one else I know has even heard of the Moray...

Nice man! I gotta first run Reaper flies straight. Not nearly as overstable as I thought. No one I know has one. And like you said Coyote, i have a friend who has one and doesnt really use it.
I recently got my 3rd ace with a Coyote, basket out of site over a small hill...floated right in!
I also saw an Innova ad that read "Coyote, Innovas best kept secret"
I believe there is a time and a place for it...not in the wind, mid range slow floating placement shots

I have a small blue 150 class Whammo Frisbee putt and approach disc (not an 86) that I bought up in Ottawa 15 years ago. It's kinda like a smaller Birdie without the thumbtrac feature.

It never leaves my bag. I use it for short putts that need a major league anhyzer around obstacles, and I use it for flop tomahawks and thumbers when I need the disc to fall down from the sky and land like a dead duck (usually clearing trees when I'm too close to the hole to go around).

I love this disc and only wish I hadn't given away the duplicate to my brother.

Sirius Orion "SOS" (alternate Orion LS mold) 160g. Straight as an arrow.