• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Central Ohio players.

milesd37

I'm a native of the Norwalk Ohio area, going to be coming to the home town to throw a 2nd birthday party for my son Saturday, March 26th in the afternoon (since all our family is from there the wife and I still come up to throw these things... its a hassle, but worth it!)

Anyone around there down for a meet at Norwalk's Great Blue Heron course? If youve never played it, its worth any drive... plus most of the.people I used to throw with up there have either quit playing, moved away or otherwise unavailable the weekend I'm up there...

I don't think the wife would be to hip on me going out right after the party, I'd prefer to meet Sunday afternoon around noon or one, if that doesn't work for everyone I might be able to talk her into Saturday evening at 6ish...

Last edited:
GBH is a great course, but I'm playing a tourney at Carter park in BG the 26th. Unfortunately, I'll have used up my DG brownie points for the weekend by playing there.

Yup, GBH is where I cut my chops in DG... to bad, if you know anyone else In area that's gonna be around that weekend, tell em to get at me on here or email me @ [email protected]

They must not be seeing the thread. Try hooked312 and technohic. Hooked is in Toledo and Techno is in Ashland IIRC. Also Cfair in BG. Not sure who else might be close to Norwalk

Lol, just bumping the thread, haha... still a week and a half... someone will see it, where do you live?

Toledo, I saw your post on our board :D

Hopefully you can get some peepz to throw with

Damn if I wasn't going to be out of town that weekend I would totally come up there and play around or two. I've been wanting to get up and play that beast for a while, but haven't got my lazy keester up there yet. I would listen to ejvogie and just PM a couple of the dudes up by there, they could be missing the thread.

I gotta frequent more than just the technique, equipment, Water Cooler and landfill sub-forums.

Wouldn't mind meeting you since I have yet to play Norwalk, but I am always under the thumb of my fiancé and we've been real busy trying to buy a house so, best I could do is post this weekend one way or the other if I can make it.

Cool cool, ill be at my sons bday party until 5 or 6 Saturday, so ideally I'm shooting for a round on Sunday, anytime really... if you can only make it Saturday I can probably meet around 6 or 630...

well i'm out. just lost my babysitter.

my daughter is almost three. when she is 5ish, i'm going to drag her butt everywhere! never need a babysitter again. god i can't wait.

there is a small chance that i'll find a babysitter. but that's very small.

good luck, have fun!

6-6:30? I may be able to be there. I think I know some people in the area that may be interested. I would like more people to be involved in this area. That and I really want to play Blue Huron. Send me a message and we'll see what we can do.

so i found that i'm not going to be able to sneak out for a round directly following my sons party, i suggested this to my wife, and i got that look... you know the one, the one begins to burn, from the inside out... so i quickly relented that i was planning on sunday (crisis adverted!)... but i will be there sunday, anytime works for me if anyone wants to play, if i don't hear from anyone i'm probably gonna shoot for about 1 or 130...

I can't make it. Looks like we will be doing a garage sale this weekend. Im trying to convince the fiance its too cold to where people wont be coming but she hasn't budged.

That's ok, wife wants to go back to cbus after party anyways... well have to set a meet sometime when it gets warmer out...