• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

now THIS is a FROLFER!

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer

#GrowTheSport :popcorn: It only keeps getting better throughout the whole video.

These guys are great for filming him and uploading this gold, lol.

Glad we are a few IQ points higher in MN. Not a lot, but some.

I can say I've had my fair share of walk on random people play with groups in the past and it never ceases to amaze me what kind of characters show up alone. Always a 50/50 gable of the nice and not annoying guy/or the "WTF was I thinking" guy who ruins the disc session/vibe.

For me.. That guy would have annoyed the piss outta me with constantly asking to us a phone. I hate overbearing moochers.

I thought that looked like a NW course. I really need to get up there and check it out. Sans Adam of course.

Nope, not fake. This is the regular scene at Cornwall. Fun course, and a funner community of frolfers!

Nope, not fake. This is the regular scene at Cornwall. Fun course, and a funner community of frolfers!

The course looked good, but I question the second statement. That guy would drive me NUTS! Hell no I'm not letting you use my phone to make a drug deal (which is exactly what it sounded like he was doing).

Latest posts