• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NutSac Bag

Actually, one last thing I've never been clear on... is there an internal snap that can close off one of the sections? I'd kill for a video walkthrough of these double bags vs single, there just isn't enough out there.

(I should clarify that I've never carried much with me on the course in 15 yrs. I hang a golf towel on the bag and a drink is very seldom carried. I like to play with the single cause its easy to keep on while throwing and I can cruise through 18. So, the extra front pocket size doesn't factor in too much for me, and the drink holder will probably be used more by my wife, lol. Still considering which to get... arrrggh!)

Heya Mulligan,

A video walkthrough is a good idea! We're working on a kickstarter video for our new line of everyday bags, but maybe after that I'll work on the a walkthrough.

Yes, there is an internal snap on the back 'Sac. The Double is really just two singles wrapped like a cigar. I put in a back snap to help close the rear compartment when not in use. What's nice is the rear compartment just collapses against your body when it's not filled. So it rides like a Single with a bottle holder when only the front compartment has discs.

fwiw--I carry both bags about equally. In the summer, I tend to carry the Double more because of the beer holster. The Double is also nice when I'm practicing because I can load in more discs. But I also love my Single, so light and minimal...

Perfect... thats the description I was looking for exactly.
Welp, guess I'll pull the trigger on a red double 2.0.

Got to say, I've had my single so long I can't even tell ya when I bought it, but its remained in great condition over the years. Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with in terms of a "murse" cause I'll be needing one soon, too!
(My wife loves her pink single, too!)

Just got my olive single 2.0 in the mail and I think I am going to love it!

The only mod I might make is to the strap. Being a short person I have had to adjust the length as short as it will go which means the whole thing is doubled up and may still be a bit long for how I would like the bag to sit against my body. I might have my seamstress sister sew on some D-rings as close to the bag as possible and then cut off the rest of the strap. Then I can attach anything I want on there including a shorty strap making it more like a satchel.

Heya Palinn,

The strap is extra long, but easy to adjust. In fact, too long for me without shortening it. I cut all my NutSac straps to fit me.

Simply cut the strap off of the tri-slide adjuster where it is sewn on. Flame the end with a lighter to keep it from unravelling. Then run the running end back through the tri-slide. Keep a short free end (maybe 4 inches). Easy!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me ([email protected]) and I'll walk you through it.

Cheers!
~g

While I like the idea of dangling carabiners off of D-rings your shortening method would certainly be easier and quicker! :thmbup:

Thanks for the suggestion and thanks as well for offering such a great product.

I love my NutSac

My 'Sac has been good to me.
I'm carrying 10 right now, but usually only 8.
I love a lot of different molds, so I wasn't sure the NutSac would be a good fit for me, but I took their slogan to heart: how many discs to you actually use?
I get along fine with this setup:
2 Putters, one for driving and one for putting
3 Mids, US, Stable, OS
3 Fairways, IS, Stable, OS
2 Drivers fitting the conditions or course I'm playing.

Attachments

• 14431286383930.jpg
    14431286383930.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 50
Always nice when you can just grab your little nutsac and go! Just be sure to keep that sac clean.

Yeah man I love mine, had it for five years now and never going back... I wish I had the bigger pocket though.

I love the NutSac for quick rounds. Quality bag, very durable, and seems to get better over time. My only real complaint is that the strap is super long (too long IMO), and I am not a short guy either. I've just been dealing with it for the past year, but recently I've been considering a fix. Anyone modified the strap on theirs? Maybe some strategically-placed duct tape is the answer...

I got a strap from Gorilla Boy ($10) for my wife's bag, she loves it as it's padded and still fits into the nutsac for storage. It's adjustable as well.

I got a strap from Gorilla Boy ($10) for my wife's bag, she loves it as it's padded and still fits into the nutsac for storage. It's adjustable as well.

Oh, interesting. How did you end up attaching it to the NutSac?

Oh, interesting. How did you end up attaching it to the NutSac?

I cut off the original one and then made two small holes under the original strap to attach the Gorilla Boy strap. It has nice clasps on each end and the NutSac fabric is thick enough that the holes I cut haven't frayed or opened up any larger. The Gorilla Boy straps are really lush and padded, I bought one for my crunch box but dont ever use it as I have an Easy-Go so I attached it to a soft cooler and it works great on that as well. For $10 you really get your moneys worth as you can attach them to almost any bag.

Latest posts