• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

I'm just as excited to see mine delivered as I was to get mine. I may have to do two of them next year.

Oh, and Connor...get your damn pix up!

Sorry about the delay! Here's my sweet SS.

uxXxhUll.jpg

I actually threw it in a round some yesterday. Flippy as hell. As far as the other disc(voodoo) i'll just say it has a unique flight pattern.

I have actually managed to not find out who my guy is even by organizing this. Although where these discs were shipped from, or at least the post office mark, gave me a clue.

You guys talked me into it..well and im throwing tomorrow :thmbup:
thanks again Jkdisc Amazing job!

I think that at one point in time the wicker man might of been my movie. I loved that movie.

Two packages going out tomorrow morning!! One will be heading to a "colorful" city quite south of me, and the other to a city named after a guy named Bill's descendent, also south of me (though to be fair, pretty much everything that isn't Maine is south of me :D).

**Hint** My SS gift never left my State. :) My package just touched down in my recipients city this morning. Be on the lookout for the postman!