• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

Nothing for me today. Post office person starting to not like me. Wouldn't even check to see if I had a package without my key. I should probably stop asking her if my package came in.

So I got to say Tupac really took my heart to list. I listed the Vikings as my favorite team and I was rewarded with discs of Vikings color :hfive::hfive:

The funniest thing was seeing the Proflight mini included as my buddy is the one that owns it. I will need to hear the story on how it got to Georgia though.

oh now for the pic.......

IMG_1506.jpg

Champ Wraith
Xmas Champ Tern
Westside Northman
DD Escape

Can't wait to throw the Westside, DD, and Wraith. The Tern will probably go on the wall with my other collector discs.

Black licorice - :thmbup::thmbup:

gotta kick out of the disc thief sticker

Thanks Anthony for the SS gifts. Thanks to Bender and Connor once again for putting this on, already counting down to the next one :clap::clap:

**Hint** My SS gift never left my State. :) My package just touched down in my recipients city this morning. Be on the lookout for the postman!

You ever been there? Far from a city... one of my most hated towns in Illinois. Long story

On a different topic, My box is ready to go. Just got to head to the Post Office in the morning. Heading to a town that has a replica dinosaur in one of their parks...

Last edited:
You ever been there? Far from a city... one of my most hated towns in Illinois. Long story

On a different topic, My box is ready to go. Just got to head to the Post Office in the morning. Heading to a town that has a replica dinosaur in one of their parks...

Well, I can say this without ever stepping foot there that it can't be any worse than Rockford, IL. Even though Rockford's my hometown, it is a life sucking, crime ridden void of a city. The only things great that came out of this hell hole was Cheap Trick and the now 3 courses in 1 @ Anna Page Park. We've been voted 3rd numerous times both as most dangerous and most miserable top ten cities to live in the US, per capita of course.

So, I know towns of suck pretty well my friend.

Thanks a million to my friend directly west of me!! Stardoggy (I'm assuming this is from you given the geography) really hooked me up big time! Discs are a SSSS and SSS wizard, an ice bowl cryztal buzzz, a nice heavy opto river (been thinking about grabbing one again for a while, nice mind read!), a pinnacle patriot, proto pa4, and a sick little mini! Swag includes a bunch of meat, a hooded poncho for springtime, a greenbay packers beer cup (using it at the moment. They may not be the pats but they're cold weather players too so respect is due), and a bunch of awesome stickers!! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG813.jpg
    IMG813.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
The SSS is a Warlock.

Those meats are from the premier meat market in our area. Those aged Landjaegers are freakin delicious. I ended up crushing a pack driving away from the store after getting them.

I had a couple little booze bottles in there, but you could hear them swishing around, so I felt like I needed to take them out!

Oh, and there's another sticker inside the back of that mini!

Well, I can say this without ever stepping foot there that it can't be any worse than Rockford, IL. Even though Rockford's my hometown, it is a life sucking, crime ridden void of a city. The only things great that came out of this hell hole was Cheap Trick and the now 3 courses in 1 @ Anna Page Park. We've been voted 3rd numerous times both as most dangerous and most miserable top ten cities to live in the US, per capita of course.

So, I know towns of suck pretty well my friend.

Should of known you're in Rockford. Anna Page is the only thing going for that town.

Thanks a million to my friend directly west of me!! Stardoggy (I'm assuming this is from you given the geography) really hooked me up big time! Discs are a SSSS and SSS wizard, an ice bowl cryztal buzzz, a nice heavy opto river (been thinking about grabbing one again for a while, nice mind read!), a pinnacle patriot, proto pa4, and a sick little mini! Swag includes a bunch of meat, a hooded poncho for springtime, a greenbay packers beer cup (using it at the moment. They may not be the pats but they're cold weather players too so respect is due), and a bunch of awesome stickers!! Thanks!

nice!

my labels are taped on and ready to go. i'll be dropping 2 SS packages at the post office this morning.

I'll add that I was super close to keeping that CZ Buzzz and throwing something else in there...that thing was cool.

Latest posts