• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

It is a glow roc3. The f2 weighs 169 which wasn't 170+ but I figured it was close enough. And hopefully enough cash for a 12 pack at least ;) I don't drink or else I'd have sent some local beer which I had no clue was. Ha

Merry Christmas man!

It is a glow roc3. The f2 weighs 169 which wasn't 170+ but I figured it was close enough. And hopefully enough cash for a 12 pack at least ;) I don't drink or else I'd have sent some local beer which I had no clue was. Ha

Merry Christmas man!

I think The F2 will be great in that wieght. And I'm sure I can find something tasty to drink around here with the $$. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

how'd you know it was me? the return addy is my gf's name.

Cause I half opened it and read the note..saw top disc is Orange awesome. But I'm gonna wait til I atleast get out of work tonight

You guys talked me into it..well and im throwing tomorrow :thmbup:
thanks again Jkdisc Amazing job!

Attachments

• 20131211_123533.jpg
    20131211_123533.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 75
Also were something sour patch kids and flaming hot peanuts. ..yeah those are gone. :hfive:
lets see you got
x clone
three xls Orange z one is making bag instantly. Purple will be great for beginners.
x press which will make the bag instantly. Some people cycle rocs I cycle xpresss. Great call on that disc.there is also a xs and flash that will be thrown. Included shot glass, mug, some schwag and the wicker man!!

Discs are finished and ready to go. There is a preview of some of what I am sending in the dye a day thread. Just a few little things to finish up and off they go.