• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eager to start my new practice round putting routine with 4 identical D-P3's in my cart for circle putts. Right now I only have pairs of different colors (white, yellow and blue) and it's making me feel inconsistent when I practice with different pairs. Whites are the softest, yellows are bulkier feeling and blues feel like the lowest profile. They all have subtle differences in flights too. In pairs by themselves they're great but I want more reps of the same and to think about it less when I play tournaments as I just carry two. I won't have to think about which pair I was feeling better with if I have four of the same. I'll be able to just grab two and go.

All I need is those new D-P3's to drop to start. I've been checking discmania website daily for who knows how long. Probably buying atleast 5 sets of 4 a long with 2 more of the purples. I want to be set for a while.

Last edited:
Are all of the embossed C Line PDs from the latest run, or have there been multiple pressings with the new tooling? Also, what run are you calling the latest extra nice overstable ones?

Are all of the embossed C Line PDs from the latest run, or have there been multiple pressings with the new tooling? Also, what run are you calling the latest extra nice overstable ones?

This is the run most people are referring to.

https://www.discmania.net/collections/new-arrivals/products/c-line-pd-mini-bar-stamp

It's very gummy c-line. Very flat, and really OS. I grabbed one but still prefer my 1st run. Granted I've only thrown it one round and it was like 105 degrees that day.

I imagine it will be great on cooler days. Not to mention the cost of replacing the 1st run :sick::gross:

Any possibility there would be a run of color glow cd2's in the near future? Or md4's for that matter.

Any possibility there would be a run of color glow cd2's in the near future? Or md4's for that matter.

I'm guessing the 2018 Simon Falcon Glow MD4 will be glow. Just a guess on my part.

This is the run most people are referring to.

https://www.discmania.net/collections/new-arrivals/products/c-line-pd-mini-bar-stamp

It's very gummy c-line. Very flat, and really OS. I grabbed one but still prefer my 1st run. Granted I've only thrown it one round and it was like 105 degrees that day.

I imagine it will be great on cooler days. Not to mention the cost of replacing the 1st run :sick::gross:

I own a couple of those, and a few stock stamps from the newest run as well. They have the same description on the Discmania site, but seem to have different plastic characteristics. I am looking for clarification so I can potentially invest in backups of the stock stamp type. I also live 200 miles from the nearest Discmania vendor, so it's all blind.

I own a couple of those, and a few stock stamps from the newest run as well. They have the same description on the Discmania site, but seem to have different plastic characteristics. I am looking for clarification so I can potentially invest in backups of the stock stamp type. I also live 200 miles from the nearest Discmania vendor, so it's all blind.

The Play it Again Sports on Francis St. (in Spokane) is a Discmania Dealer. :thmbup:

Discmania Support Reply

Are there any plans to run the P1x in x line or color glow p line this year?

No plans for those unfortunately. The special ones, that is. We've had some X-P1x's online for a little while. We'll restock them once they run out again.

any news on the md5?

We're getting there!

So are D-LINE MD3s really going to happen this year??
If so how soon?????

Those would be soooo nice!!

No D-MD3 this year unfortunately. We will have a something new in D-Line as well as our soon-to-be released P-Line MD4 tomorrow.

Discmania Support Reply

Eager to start my new practice round putting routine with 4 identical D-P3's in my cart for circle putts. Right now I only have pairs of different colors (white, yellow and blue) and it's making me feel inconsistent when I practice with different pairs. Whites are the softest, yellows are bulkier feeling and blues feel like the lowest profile. They all have subtle differences in flights too. In pairs by themselves they're great but I want more reps of the same and to think about it less when I play tournaments as I just carry two. I won't have to think about which pair I was feeling better with if I have four of the same. I'll be able to just grab two and go.

All I need is those new D-P3's to drop to start. I've been checking discmania website daily for who knows how long. Probably buying atleast 5 sets of 4 a long with 2 more of the purples. I want to be set for a while.

We've got some. We will make sure to stamp some of them for you next week. I'm not sure about purple but we will look into it.

Will the luster FD3 come back soon?

The Luster FD3 will not be made for quite a while most likely. We use somewhat of a rotating list that allows each one to have it's day in the sun with specialty plastics.

The newest run of PD in S and C-Line are all embossed. That's the main indicator for what's current these days, especially in those ones. The latest run of C-PD is 13. Lucky number 13 it is.

Only time will tell! MD4 will have something special but CD2 won't for a little while.

I just saw some swirly bar stamped stuff teased on Facebook. I'll keep ya guys posted what I see.

Md4 p line stock run is live. I snatched a couple of white ones with silver foil, to hide the stamp. Hoping these can replace all of my other mids when they season

Status
Not open for further replies.