• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a huge fan of flight numbers, but generally they are accurate to a certain extent. The P3x is a great disc but is nothing close to what the numbers suggest imo. Are you ever going to release a true overstable approach disc? P3xx?

Haha, yeah that disc was not what I thought. Super nice disc if you need a FH putter to go just dead straight only.

I hope for a P4 - Beadless, Flat, Low Profile, speed 3 but actually speed 4, in SLine

I can do with or without the bead. I'm just still trying to figure out the whole "x" thing so might as well start adding more xs

I cant think of too many gaps in their lineup besides a harp type disc. I'm guessing that is what they were going for in the first place with the p3x

I'm curious about how firm or soft the new s line md3s are...

picture.php

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 17
The mystery disc in 2nd boxes, right? Right???

I'm torn. The 2nd edition just dropped and it has "previously unreleased discs". I would love an s-line MD3 but I would also love a complete surprise.

I ordered the large. I usually get one a year, unless of course the 3rd edition has some incredible description. Gah my wallet!

Also does anyone know what 1st edition had in it yet?

Historically I believe there has never been a new MOLD in the boxes. Always unreleased plastic type. S-CD3, Color glow FD, Driver pro MD3 and Glow P3x spring to mind.

Oh, the 1st edition had a cool new stamp. Big Discmania text in a kind of a amusement park ride font (at least thats what it looks like for me!) You cam check what I had in my box on my Youtube channel. Same user name as on here.

Last edited:
Historically I believe there has never been a new MOLD in the boxes. Always unreleased plastic type. S-CD3, Color glow FD, Driver pro MD3 and Glow P3x spring to mind.

Oh, the 1st edition had a cool new stamp. Big Discmania text in a kind of a amusement park ride font (at least thats what it looks like for me!) You cam check what I had in my box on my Youtube channel. Same user name as on here.

Awesome I will check that out. Good on you for not spoiling it as well :thmbup:

Well, if he spoiled it, you'd have to know Finnish...lol

Thanks Flick for your post. I decided to get a large 2nd Edition box. We shall see what I get. Be prepared to see some trade or buy offers from me! LOL

Makes me wish I knew Finnish. You guys are really making me want to spend money I don't have on one of these boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts