• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

i'm gonna take a bit of swag out and replace it with art, so don't fret.

Well Guess What.... it was at my door when I got home from working on my other home! Here are some quick pics

The Swag
picture.php

The Discs
picture.php

Very Nice! Not much time for me to type it all out now, as I need a shower and motivation for the Haunted House like NOW!

Glad it made it! The way my week was going I almost expected it to come in small pieces with a note about a tragic accident with a wood chipper.

Glad it made it! The way my week was going I almost expected it to come in small pieces with a note about a tragic accident with a wood chipper.

Well, it seems like a complete turnaround to me! Very nice Westside Boatman for me to try, Thanks Fishy! My stepson won't be home until Sunday Night, but he saw a pic of the Buzzz and immediately had to have it. My wife decided on the FLX Challenger, cause there was nothing pink besides the Signed Groove. Of course, there was a few swag grabs, but nothing too massive from me and the misses...I expect the kiddo to pick a few things though. However, my Monday is packed full of busy...and I won't be able to ship it.... but Tuesday is perfect and will start with a visit to the local dg store where there are some goodies I ordered waiting to go in the box!

There is some very sweet plastic in this box and I only wish I had time to try a few field throws with them, but it is crunch time on my house remodel. I gotta get it done and moved in before snow starts to fly here.

If anybody has a question about a disc in the pic, feel free to ask. I think I plan on taking out 1 more to be able to have room to repack the box with my goodies to add.

Is iTrader feedback for Disc Pass a common thing? Cause I definately am giving Fishy some.

It Fit, It Shipped.

Though, on the flat rate envelopes (that have the self adhesive) say that you can't use extra tape to hold it together/closed..

yeah, I think he said something about the flaps being too far apart or it not retaining it's box shape.

Todd, I hope that Boatman works better for you than it did for me, I was hoping for something River-ish it seemed way to overstable for than. Either that or I just couldn't get a good release.

i have so long to wait and those green and yellow zipper pulls are just laughing at me, lol im going to stop looking at it this thread for a while until my name gets closer, hopefully before next year :)

Updated list. Todd got the box earlier then we all thought and the turnover should be quick. Todd let me know if you want to be put on the bottom of the list. Everyone else please keep in mind that your name does not go on the bottom of the list after you have the box unless you ask to have it there.

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley

^^^^^Done^^^^

New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25

Well, it's actually on the envelope. Whether they care is a different story.
yeah, I think he said something about the flaps being too far apart or it not retaining it's box shape.

Todd, I hope that Boatman works better for you than it did for me, I was hoping for something River-ish it seemed way to overstable for than. Either that or I just couldn't get a good release.

I hear the Northman is what you're looking for

are all they dye jobs marked on the back still or is there some kind of list in the box?

are all they dye jobs marked on the back still or is there some kind of list in the box?

The sunshine looking one is a Z Buzzz, the Fist is a Z Flash (I think, you could look at my post and find out..), and the demon is on a Z Talon.. I think that's all the dye jobs

You can definately add me to the bottom of the list!

The Buzzz is definately gone to my son, but he won't get to see it until he gets home from school

Updated

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley

^^^^^Done^^^^

New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley

Updates List. I had some names out of order. Sorry.

New updated list. Ihad some names out of order sorry.

Updated

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley

^^^^^Done^^^^

New013