• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] OK, I am now a believer

Springdglover let me try out his Buzz today. All I can say is wow! That disc is amazing. As soon as I get some money, I am going to buy one. They are something else.

I knew I'd get you hooked, the Buzzz is the s$#t. It is the straightest disc ive ever thrown from 250 in. I like throwing the ESP because right out of the box it is straight, has a great grip, and takes forever to beat in. Welcome to the "Buzzz" side.

I knew I'd get you hooked, the Buzzz is the s$#t. It is the straightest disc ive ever thrown from 250 in. I like throwing the ESP because right out of the box it is straight, has a great grip, and takes forever to beat in. Welcome to the "Buzzz" side.

Yea, I wasn't sure what to think when you handed it to me. When I relesed it and I saw it fly right towards the basket, my reaction in my head was------------------->:eek:.

I am very impressed.

Cash is tight, but I do have a Stair Climber for sale on Craig's List. I have some people interested , and if it sells this week, I am going to Spring Valley Disc Shop and getting one before the tourney this weekend. Dunbar Park has a lot of holes from 220-245, and this disc would be perfect for all those holes.

Been usin' a Buzzz for about a year, and love it!

However, like someone else said here, Wasp is also my go to midrange. Finally got around to getting a new one.

I love my ESP Buzz but the new QMS I got makes it look as straight as a gay pride parade. That QMS will fly like a laser.

I threw a ESP and I was impressed. I think I am going to scrape some money together and get one before my tournament this weekend.

I have an ESP FLX and highly recommend it. It is still decently sturdy and holds a very good straight and stable flight. I am curious to try out one in Z and see how it compares, but ever since I have had my Buzzz my Roc hardly comes out of my bag.

...the tourney this weekend. Dunbar Park has a lot of holes from 220-245, and this disc would be perfect for all those holes.
I might play that whole course with just my Rhyno...

I love my ESP Buzz but the new QMS I got makes it look as straight as a gay pride parade. That QMS will fly like a laser.

I had a QMS for a while until I traded it to freetech. It just seemed to floppy for my taste. I may get another if I can find one in a brighter color than my last (dark purple)

i threw a bomb with my Z Buzzz and friggin lost it as it had a blind landing in annoying tall grass

I wish I could find a Buzzz that glowed. I could play a round of night golf with just that disc.

My first midrange disc was a Buzzz and I have always been hooked.

Yellow and Black Z Buzzz. That disc made me better. I need to get a few more just in case and to get others on the bandwagon.

I started with a 168 X-Buzzz and I loved it although it was a bit flippy, especially after it got some wear on it. For my next Buzzz I got it in Z plastic at 178g, and it is simply the best disc I have ever thrown. Honestly, nothing even really comes close. I'm not sure if it's the change in plastic, the change in weight, or a combination of the two, but this disc has the perfect amount of stability and I have yet to accidentally turn it over like I would sometimes do with my X-Buzzz, but at the same time if I put that sucker on an anhyzer line it is really a thing of beauty to watch as it holds the exact anny line I put it on for 85-90% of its flight path and then flattens out for a little extra glide and a soft landing.

been throwing the buzzz since it came out and my bag always has a few buzzz in it. I'm a buzzz fanatic and everyone should at elast try it even you die hard brand people who won't try discraft. I carry a crystal buzzz first run z buzzz and a z buzzz ss for short straight or turnover shots. love em and glad to see some love being given for em in this thread. :)