• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2014 -- DGCR's 6th annual disc dyeing contest!

Just a teaser, too many boxes to unload to get them all; if you want a specific disc picture from the prize list, let me know!

15238822177_75a00d72d5_b.jpg

Got some more entries in, looking good, keep em coming guys!

12 days, 13 hours, 27 minutes and 50 seconds to the entry deadline!

Wow .... first off thank you for everything you have done for all us "dyers" to get some prizes is amazing !!
Second this will be my first competition for this ... So Looking forward to it & to see everyone else's work. Good luck everyone !!

Woo Hoo!!! Donated to the prize pool early in August. Decided on an image early in September. Started making progress on the actual dye early this evening! I'm in! (if I finish it in time)
Thanks Bennett, for heading up this awesome contest. And thanks to everyone who supports it and votes. Good luck to all! Looking forward to seeing this years works.

More entries in today! Don't forget that the deadline is THIS SUNDAY at MIDNIGHT EASTERN!

Just sent my entry.

Thanks to all involved in getting Okthrowberfest '14 together!!!:clap:

Can't wait to see all the entries. :popcorn:

Best of luck to all of you dyers!:hfive:

Peace,
-Jeff

Still almost 10 hours left! I imagine some of you are getting some work done right now!

Ahhh, had my G9i wizard dipped for about 12 hours, and the black woukd hardly take, so there is no way the two other colors would be done in time. I guess I'll have to wait til next year for that one. Luckily I got 1 in. Can't wait to see all of the great entries.

Looks like I wont be able to get one in this year... major bummer. Good luck to everyone else