• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2014 -- DGCR's 6th annual disc dyeing contest!

Super excited just entered my 1st OKTHROWBERFEST 2014 disc. Good luck to everyone I can't wait to see everyone's sweet dyed plastic !!!

As always, a bevy of activity on the night of the deadline! Some great new entries.
Will post the pics and start the voting tomorrow night once I get everything compiled and uploaded. Definitely a talented field this year!

Thanks Bennett for putting this event together for us to see AND vote on!

Props to all the people that do this for us to see and enjoy!

Cant wait to see what everyone has dyed up for us this year!

You care to tell us or tease us with how many entries this year?

Great year!
I'm not on my laptop but I think we have 40~ entries!

I will get everything up tonight, gotta put together the pics and the sponsorship info and then start the voting thread, it'll take a little while to get it organized but should be able to get it up tonight!

If anyone wants to help now, we could sure use some aid in getting these packages shipped -- Gonna cost a small fortune to move this payout to so many dyers! Paypal [email protected] and tell me who you are so I can thank you!

I've got your back, Bennett

I will PayPal you some funds today to help with shipping. Can't wait to see all the dyes.

Great year!
I'm not on my laptop but I think we have 40~ entries!

I will get everything up tonight, gotta put together the pics and the sponsorship info and then start the voting thread, it'll take a little while to get it organized but should be able to get it up tonight!

If anyone wants to help now, we could sure use some aid in getting these packages shipped -- Gonna cost a small fortune to move this payout to so many dyers! Paypal [email protected] and tell me who you are so I can thank you!

Paypal sent! :D Thank you again for all your hard work and dedication organizing this!

Money Sent .... Super Duper excited to see what everyone has come up with. Good luck everyone & thanks again Bennett for doing this for all us "dyer" disc golfers ;)

Paypal sent. I can't wait to see what's been done this year!

Thanks to all who are helping cover the shipping costs! Your Paypal donations are a HUGE help! Made my day to see how many people helped out, just a little goes a long way!

Sitting in front of the laptop now! Gotta get it all set, all the bases covered, and then she'll be LIVE tonight for voting! Give me a few hours and some good music to knock this together -- Bennett

Crud....we've got a problem....more entries than the maximum number of poll options(25)....

Set up a google form or use the website poll everywhere would be my two suggestions

Master Yoda says I need to learn patience
Funny...Actually happens to be the tone of the day on the Mayan Calendar for today. I think not coincidence ;)
http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.htm

PMd timg, if anyone knows someone else to contact or of a good solution, I'm listening :)
I've got my thinking cap on. We got this! I can feel it. It will come to us.

We have 40 entries this year! FORTY!
Hell yea!!! :clap:

I messaged DGCR through fb. Hopefully that helps...Also tried to post to there page.