• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2014 -- DGCR's 6th annual disc dyeing contest!

Very good point. I thought of a few circumstances that would probably leave room for debate after I made the suggestion. I just can't wait to see these entries ! Guess I'll just keep watching dg tourney video til I can glimpse the plastics

The discs are LIVE and up in their own thread! :hfive:

Edit: Bennett just beat me to the post!

Last edited:
The above link didn't seem to work for me. Are the disc pics posted somewhere at the moment?

It's been taken down so they can create the poll threads.

w00t w00t!!! Let the games begin!!! :D

Looks like they got that other thread deleted so hopefully Bennett found someone to help increase the poll maximum to 40

Last edited:
w00t w00t!!! Let the games begin!!! :D

Looks like they got that other thread deleted so hopefully Bennett found someone to help increase the poll maximum to 40

Not possible to up the poll count to 40 so we're going with the 2-poll semifinal approach. Will start it tonight so the polls end at night. And I will be keeping the sponsors at the top of those threads, they made this contest AMAZING!

Wow, 40 entries! I'm excited to see what you all did this year!

Not possible to up the poll count to 40 so we're going with the 2-poll semifinal approach. Will start it tonight so the polls end at night. And I will be keeping the sponsors at the top of those threads, they made this contest AMAZING!

For sure...Sounds like a plan :D ...I Was just contemplating a way for all the entries to be on the same page. Didnt know if the average user would make there way to page 2 to see all the entries. I agree they did make this contest what it is! Thanks again for seeing this through to the finish line!

For sure...Sounds like a plan :D ...I Was just contemplating a way for all the entries to be on the same page. Didnt know if the average user would make there way to page 2 to see all the entries. I agree they did make this contest what it is! Thanks again for seeing this through to the finish line!

Since it'll be slpit into 20s, we can fit all the entries on one page, for each poll :hfive:

We'll actually have 43 entries --- one was missed when the "jpg" file extension was missing, and the other two were marked as spam in my gmail. Timestamps confirm both were in well before the deadline.

I'm thinking 8pm or 9pm for a start time, more because it makes a good FINISH time. 3 days to vote on the first two polls/semifinals. See you(again) tonight!

Really excited to see the discs. I caught a quick glimpse of them this morning, and while they all looked cool, there were more than a handful that were full on works of art. Nice work y'all!

And thanks for putting this all together Bennett!

We'll actually have 43 entries --- one was missed when the "jpg" file extension was missing, and the other two were marked as spam in my gmail. Timestamps confirm both were in well before the deadline.

I'm thinking 8pm or 9pm for a start time, more because it makes a good FINISH time. 3 days to vote on the first two polls/semifinals. See you(again) tonight!

Cool. Sounds good. Im ready to gawk at all those beauties again... I was just curious, what comes after the semi-finals and how many proceed to the finals from each poll?

what comes after the semi-finals and how many proceed to the finals from each poll?

Haven't decided yet between 20 or 10. Since this is a new development, need to think about it for another day or two. May come down to how close the voting is, I don't quite know.

Sorry if I have missed something. But do we get three votes for each pole or 3 votes between the 2 poles.

Haven't posted the two polls yet but they will state that you can vote for 3 in each poll.

Once again, if you see threads being started for these two polls, PLEASE DO NOT POST until I have them complete. Since I can't post too quickly or with more than 5 pics at a time, it takes a few minutes to set it up, and I have to start two threads at once, so just bear with me and don't post on the new threads tonight until they're set.

Thank you Bennett just wanted to make sure. Super excited and I am sure everyone else is ready to see some sweet plastic. Good luck everyone.

Once again, if you see threads being started for these two polls, PLEASE DO NOT POST until I have them complete. Since I can't post too quickly or with more than 5 pics at a time, it takes a few minutes to set it up, and I have to start two threads at once, so just bear with me and don't post on the new threads tonight until they're set.

If need be a mod can prune any random posts :thmbup:

Latest posts