• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Brand Exclusive Throwers

Innova drivers (except a Predator)

1 - Xcal
4 - Destroyer
2 - Boss
1 - Roadrunner
2 - Teebird L
1 - Predator
1 - Firebird

Discraft mids

1 Drone
1 Wasp
1 Buzzz
1 Buzzz SS

Gateway putters

2 - Wizard
2 - Voodoo

Discraft is slowly taking over my bag but I still use the Destroyer,Wraith,and Leopard.

I'm not partial to a brand, however most of the discs that I like are Innova. The Discraft I carry are:
150 flick, Pro-d Challengers, ESP Surge, Surge SS. Can't wait to try the Nuke.

When I started I was 100% innova and refused to throw anything else. Both Discraft discs that I found I gave to my friend. However, now (in addition to my Innova stuff) throw Buzzzes and Wasps and a Gateway Wizard and Magic.

I'm all Discraft, all the way. Only exception is a Vibram VP. Everyone should use one!

I had a katana in my bag a while, but those things are crap.

I prefer Innova Mids and Drivers, but I will never give up my FLX Challenger by Discraft for putting.

I do throw a Discraft Elite Z Flash that I am increasingly growing found of. Especially for forehands and when I need a tight hyzer at the end of the throw.

For those of you that only throw one brand or almost only one brand, what are your favorite discs of the "enemy"

I throw only Discraft, here are my top five from Innova:

Valkyrie
TeeBird
Leopard
Roadrunner
Wraith

****ALERT**** thread reminder

not what you throw but what you would throw

I throw mostly Discraft, but I like the Roadrunner for a turnover disc and the leopard for a strait fariway driver.

I throw mainly Latitude, but I have Gateway putters and an XL. If Latitude could get a straight fairway I would be all over it

hmm not sure how a disc golf brand becomes your enemy... unless it kills your aunt & uncle and burns down your home. And in that case be prepared to find out your enemy is actually your father.

Latest posts