• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] One free random used disc!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but...

if you've got extra discs you're willing to give away, wouldn't some child or beginner make better use of random plastic than an internet dg degenerate who most likely already has more than enough discs?

While it's cool to give stuff away to people who will use it, it's even cooler to give it away to people who otherwise wouldn't have it.

Food for thought. ;) :)

(Edit: If I randomly win, I will do just what I suggest above. :))

I agree with Jukeshoe here :)eek:) why not find some kids at the park and try to introduce them? If nothing else, solomon.trenton makes mission trips to Haiti and is always looking for discs to bring with him to give out :hfive:

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but...

if you've got extra discs you're willing to give away, wouldn't some child or beginner make better use of random plastic than an internet dg degenerate who most likely already has more than enough discs?

While it's cool to give stuff away to people who will use it, it's even cooler to give it away to people who otherwise wouldn't have it.

Food for thought. ;) :)

(Edit: If I randomly win, I will do just what I suggest above. :))

No b.s. I give every kid I see with out one at the park and alot to random girls who look bored watching there boyfriends play.........but these are not newbie friendly discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts