• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] OS Driving Putters

What's the difference between the harp and disc like the suspect/breaker?

The suspect is a tweener, too slow to be a mid yet too fast to be a putter. Starts out pretty overstable but breaks into a straight flyer. It is a unique mold. It is my cousin's favorite mold. The breaker is a modified ringer, a very low profile (slim) putter, it has a pseudo-thumbtrack, pretty close to a rhyno. The harp is a deep chunky mold, feels like a zone but has a beveled lip, not quite as beefy as the zone. All three are awesome in their own special way.

Yeah I have allot of experience with the breaker and suspect (interchangeable in my experience). Just haven't thrown a harp or shield for that matter, I hear allot about them (in this thread) but am hesitant to try one. I already love the breaker/suspect disc (more so the suspect because of classic soft plastic, talk about hit and stick!)

Maybe I'll try and trade for a harp or shield...

Just reread this thread because I was looking for discussion of the lucid suspect I picked up at a tourney today (feels soooo good in hand with any type of grip!).

Noticed the Or said he throws a champ rhyno and doesn't love the thumbtrac. I don't like the feel of the thumbtrac on the DX rhyno I picked up but I LOVE the way Gstar and gummy champ rhynos fit and release. Flexible plastic and thumbtrac/chunky rim are meant for eachother.

Can't wait to try the suspect and see how big of a gap it can bridge between my rhyno and whatever the next slowest OS disc is that I end up keeping in my bag.