• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Outlaws: September 21-23 @ Old Settlers Park

pablo.diablo

Eagle Member
At this tournament, they setup a more technical "South" course just once a year for this event.

This year, even the Doubles Tourney on Friday will get to play the South course!

I will be playing doubles on Friday, then Intermediate on Sat/Sun.

Anybody else going? Tips, tricks, suggestions for navigating these 2 courses?

At this tournament, they setup a more technical "South" course just once a year for this event.

This year, even the Doubles Tourney on Friday will get to play the South course!

I will be playing doubles on Friday, then Intermediate on Sat/Sun.

Anybody else going? Tips, tricks, suggestions for navigating these 2 courses?

I've caddied on them for my wife at TX womens. seems like on the South course, if you stay in bounds you win. Normal course, throw far, practice in the wind.

The tourney listing says 3 rounds but does not specify which course will be played twice. Hopefully the South course, not the original.

I do just fine on the original but it's kinda dull and hot out there, and of course super windy.

Here is the reply I got from the TD when asked about format...

"Right now - subject to change - you will play 22 holes on OSP north (regular course) that will include 4 alternate holes & will skip holes 4-6 due to a conflicting event in the park then the south course (temp course only up for this event) & then the traditional 21 hole OSP layout followed by a 9 hole safari doubles skins match. Friday will be doubles on the south course."

Does anybody know for SURE if there is a 22-hole layout for the first round? I've heard it may just be 21...

i finally got a fb account but i still suck at using it. Lala has been answering me thru email regularly, so i just asked her to confirm the layouts...

Friday South course will play 21 holes including 4 north course holes due to installation of cricket fields

Sat am North course 22 holes including 4 alternate holes due to other park events

Sat pm South course 21 holes including 4 north course holes due to installation of cricket fields

Sun am North course 21 holes - traditional layout

Sun pm 9 hole safari skins for 4 lowest scores from long box & 4 drawn raffle winners (this plays almost the entire north course as 9 holes).

need an am dubs partner for tomorrow.... if you know anyone that needs a partner let me know!

Latest posts