• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pacific NW Meetup!

PNW Meetup. You down?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about June 3rd through the 5th?

Im down for a meetup, or even just a casual round. You still haven't been to Horning's loki? It is a magical place. But the new course at LL Stub State park is also freaking sweet.

Would anyone be interested in doing an invitational PDGA C Tier (DGCR members only) in the morning on one of those days? WE could always do casual rounds any other time but it could be fun to do a PDGA with ratings for members only. Just a thought my friend Andrew had come up with (screen name: cefire) where are you Andrew? He should be in this thread sometime, I told him about it.

We would have to talk to Bob Horning first of course but it would be nice to gauge interest. :)

I'm not a PDGA member though.

You could still play even if you aren't a member. There is even something called the "Charity Endowment Program" through the PDGA that I have used before to run tournaments where non members don't have to pay the $10 charge for being a non member. It's a really cool thing that we have used to raise money for our club and for non disc golf related charity's. We are running one in February to benefit Northwest Harvest, A local food bank that helps many families. :)

I sent a message to Bob Horning today regarding the meet up and PDGA event, I'll let you know what he says when I hear back from him. I checked the site (www.HorningsHideout.com) and I saw no information for June. Looks like the String Summit is in July and the Warrior Dash is in September so as long as there isn't some other concert I'm not familiar with June should be fine. All we need now is Bob's approval and some people saying they want in, I'm guessing a PDGA event will attract some people. :clap:

Last edited:
I sent a message to Bob Horning today regarding the meet up and PDGA event, I'll let you know what he says when I hear back from him. I checked the site (www.HorningsHideout.com) and I saw no information for June. Looks like the String Summit is in July and the Warrior Dash is in September so as long as there isn't some other concert I'm not familiar with June should be fine. All we need now is Bob's approval and some people saying they want in, I'm guessing a PDGA event will attract some people. :clap:

I'm pretty sure there is nothing major going on in June at Horning's. I'm also interested to hear what Bob has to say. I have always assumed their long term plan was to get official events going since the new course's baskets met PDGA guidelines.

But either way, if it's an official event or just a casual day of golf, I am down.

Bob sent me a message and it looks like the weekend of June the 5th-6th is open at Horning's Hideout. I need to hash out some details and it is no way finalized yet but on the right path. Will keep everyone updated here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts