• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

I wonder if Paige will be making some kind of contract extension announcement as well. Has to be some pressure on Discraft to do something similar for Paige.

I wonder if Paige will be making some kind of contract extension announcement as well. Has to be some pressure on Discraft to do something similar for Paige.

It will be interesting to find out. When they made this contract with Paul McBeth you know that they had to be considering future contract with Paige Pierce as well.

Do we have disc sale numbers for Paige? There was something mentioned about Paul selling over 250K discs in 2020.
If her numbers are anywhere close it could be possible.

But paul has a few more molds that Paige too, correct? Paige just has the Fierce?

I know I saw ads for tour series Buzzz's, and with a quick look she seems to have her PP stamp on Sol's and Stalkers...

I don't know if she gets money from all those though.

I have a Prototype, Fierce, several SOL's, and a Stalker, all with her stamp.:thmbup: Most of her discs are always "sold out".

But paul has a few more molds that Paige too, correct? Paige just has the Fierce?

Obviously they both have their names on several existing molds.

But, if you're referring to discs that were created or released for or in conjunction with the players then you are correct.

The Fierce is Paige's own special disc.

Paul has the Zeus, Anax, Hades, Luna, and Malta off the top of my head.

Obviously they both have their names on several existing molds.

But, if you're referring to discs that were created or released for or in conjunction with the players then you are correct.

The Fierce is Paige's own special disc.

Paul has the Zeus, Anax, Hades, Luna, and Malta off the top of my head.

I think i heard that Paul gave Paige the advice NOT to release to many of her own line as fast as Paul did...it´s better to spread them out over time

The next disc in Paiges line seems to be a disc in lower weight, somethin Paige said Discraft is missing....so my guess in a 10-speed in both 150g and max weight.

I see Paige isn't signed up for the PDGA-NT Dynamic Disc Open. Is she boycotting NT events?
Paul is signed up.

I see Paige isn't signed up for the PDGA-NT Dynamic Disc Open. Is she boycotting NT events?
Paul is signed up.

hmm.. she won last year. 2/3 rounds she just barely shot over her rating at the time. Could have something to do with it, if she's on a quest to get that 1000 rating in 2021.

I think Memorial last year at 1019.5 was her best career tournament. Getting 1021 this weekend is certainly a challenge, but round 1 was a good start.

She thows so much OB today so hard to see her even get close to 1000 today

Latest posts