• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

I think other than a couple weird internet trolls who really showed up on her and Gilbert's feature on Jomez the response from the community was overwhelmingly positive and accepting. I might be remembering wrong but i thought I remembered even Hanna McB had something positive to say and that would be something coming from a Falwell alum.

whats the deal on falwell alum with hmacb

Most of the kids at Liberty are perfectly normal (can't necessarily say that for the upper administration). They have multiple disc golf courses on campus as well. Lynchburg/Bedford would not be the dg hotbed it has become without Liberty.

Most of the kids at Liberty are perfectly normal (can't necessarily say that for the upper administration). They have multiple disc golf courses on campus as well. Lynchburg/Bedford would not be the dg hotbed it has become without Liberty.

Muddyboots on the ground report.......the causation of the hotbed is debatable at best. To lay credit with LU glosses over some very important parties, I promise you. There are also reasons that one could say LU is a net negative to the local scene. My firsthand experience with LU DG players has been overwhelmingly positive, however. Carry on.

Muddyboots on the ground report.......the causation of the hotbed is debatable at best. To lay credit with LU glosses over some very important parties, I promise you. There are also reasons that one could say LU is a net negative to the local scene. My firsthand experience with LU DG players has been overwhelmingly positive, however. Carry on.

I did not say it was the ONLY reason.

I did not say it was the ONLY reason.

No, and it is good that you didn't. Like most large community "resources " Liberty is neither all good nor all bad, whether referring to DG or other facets. I could make the argument that you, personally, have had as large of an impact on the Central VA scene, though perhaps in a more roundabout fashion. Just be careful assigning credit to them in particular, please.

Hmm never thought about how expensive it must be for two woman to get married. . Two rings, two dresses . .GULP

They haven't hidden anything for months - the very first thing they talk about in their first 'van life' video posted 1/23/22 on Paige's channel is how a friendship turned to romance.

They're really cute together too, I'm glad someone looks at me still like they look at each other after my wife and I have been married for 12 years.