• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pants for summer? Need suggestions

It gets way too hot and humid to even think about wearing pants at my local course. I prefer shorts with soccer socks, it's the coolest choice while being somewhat protected from sunburn, bugs, and flora.

Look into REI's convertible pants. I got them for hiking, but find them great for disc golf. They can convert from long pants to shorts, so depending on the course (or how well you're throwing) you can decide whether to go long or short. These pants dry in a flash, so if you get caught in a shower or find yourself in a water hazard, you'll dry out in no time.

This. You can't beat 'em!

Some of you may have seen this in videos. I wear shorts with moisture-wicking tights. They come in various thicknesses, so I have some very thick ones for winter and lighter ones for summer. Ironically, I still have to have more coverage in winter because they actually "breathe really well, while keeping my sweat away from my body and keep little vermin out.

Latest posts