• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth on Track for Record $$ Won

It's 6 rounds and a finals.

Like always.

How is that different?

According to the Draft PDGA Schedule, MPO's play only 5 rounds and Semis and a Final 9 this year.
Back to at least 2012, it has been 6 rounds and Semis and a Final 9.
One less round this year.

What was the layout? Two short to short? All I know is moser beat his own long to gold record. I'm not saying fish ain't a beast cuz he is but old man moser beat fish by 7 strokes in a single round and fish beat moser by 8 strokes in two rounds.

Chalk up another W at KCWO.

Last year he won $2,325 with 76 open players. 80 played this year. Easily $34,250 now.

Off to Virbram.

I am pretty sure the $1950 he pocketed in the Maple Hills skins competition gets added into his total winnings for the tournament.

It's a long shot but with all the high dollar tournaments left on the schedule, he has a chance to hit $70K this year. Breaking the record and hitting $50K is a no brainer at this point (barring injury). $60K is very possible.

I am pretty sure the $1950 he pocketed in the Maple Hills skins competition gets added into his total winnings for the tournament.

It's a long shot but with all the high dollar tournaments left on the schedule, he has a chance to hit $70K this year. Breaking the record and hitting $50K is a no brainer at this point (barring injury). $60K is very possible.

Skins, aces, cash CTP's, Doubles monies won, etc is NOT added to official PDGA winnings that are posted ever.

In the TD report it specifically tells you to list those separate.

Latest posts