• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Delaware Disc Golf Challenge 23-Aug to 25-Aug-2019

The ratings system IMO doesn't fit Iron Hill that well, having played 20+ rated rounds there. However, even though it can be harder than most courses to shoot a 1000+ round (I only have a few at the hill), I have also found that my worse rounds don't rate too poorly, which is probably because of the low points per stroke.

Yesterday's ratings were very unsurprising due to the weather out there, as I wouldn't be surprised to see the number of players who shoot under par at least double after today's round.

Ratings don't fit Iron Hill. For players on the lower side of the ratings, we were all saying that the ratings were way too high. I felt like I shot 975ish and it came in at 995. If two courses have the same standard deviation, they shouldn't have a different points per shot.

The course has fairways. The trick is to stay on 'em. :D

I feel like we could make a "Scumbag Frolfer" meme based on that thumbnail^

Pretty big "choke" by the one who had a 3 stroke lead with onl a few left to play

The course is abit RNG, but it's nice with some wood golf.

I'm curious about this myself.. hopefully Steve West will run hole-to-rating and hole-to-total correlations for the event, so we can get some numbers on just how random the scores were (if at all). :)

Okay statkeepers...where does Matt Bell rank in terms of the lowest rated players to win an NT? Feels like a sub-1020 player winning one is likely a rare thing.

Okay statkeepers...where does Matt Bell rank in terms of the lowest rated players to win an NT? Feels like a sub-1020 player winning one is likely a rare thing.

Going back to 2010, I found two other times it happened: Cam Todd Glass Blown Open 2016 (1013) and Christian Dietrich 2010 Beaver State Fling (1015)

Latest posts