• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Las Vegas Challenge

Choose five players you think will be in the final card and ho will take it home?
I think the final battle will be Eagle Mcmahon, Ricky Wysock, Calvin Heimburg, Emerson Keith, Paul Mcbeth. I think Emerson Keith have a chance to win it, he have great power, good control, nice putter as well even outside the circle. Both Ricky and Mcbeth are new with the discs so it will be 50/50 how they play on that course. After i watch Eagle play on wintertime open 2019 hes putts was really off, maybe he had a bad week.

Simon, Ricky, JC and Seppo for lead card final round... With Calvin and Paul making a run from 2nd card... Eagle shoots the hot round from 3rd or 4th card on the final day to get a top5 finish.

Just realized it was snowing in some parts of Vegas just 2 days ago? Jesus. I know its happened before. I have a feeling Disc golf events are going to see some wacky climate heading into the future ;)

So you dont think Emerson Keith can do it? He won over Eagle last year when eagle played good. Do you think he will be in the top 10?

Choose five players you think will be in the final card and ho will take it home?
I think the final battle will be Eagle Mcmahon, Ricky Wysock, Calvin Heimburg, Emerson Keith, Paul Mcbeth. I think Emerson Keith have a chance to win it, he have great power, good control, nice putter as well even outside the circle. Both Ricky and Mcbeth are new with the discs so it will be 50/50 how they play on that course. After i watch Eagle play on wintertime open 2019 hes putts was really off, maybe he had a bad week.

I'm not predicting one way or ta other, but Paul didn't seem to be phased by his new discs. And I thought Ricky started with innova? I also thought Paul had played Discraft before?

What's up with the course names? Is that just for the tourney, or is the course actually now called "The Innova Factory Store?" :sick:

(Wouldn't be surprising, what with all the stupid sponsorship names you see in every other sport.)

I'm not predicting one way or ta other, but Paul didn't seem to be phased by his new discs. And I thought Ricky started with innova? I also thought Paul had played Discraft before?

Rick threw Innova before he was sponsored and they were the first manufacturer to pick him up. Paul may have thrown Discraft before he was sponsored at all, but I'm pretty sure Innova had been his one and only manufacturer sponsor before this year.

Regardless, these guys are the very best players on the planet right now. Switching discs should not slow them down in the least.

What's up with the course names? Is that just for the tourney, or is the course actually now called "The Innova Factory Store?" :sick:

(Wouldn't be surprising, what with all the stupid sponsorship names you see in every other sport.)
The morning course was Adidas Terrex when I played it last summer. I imagine the names will stick for the year.

Hmm watch UDisclive or wait for the videos. . .

Yeah... I struggle with this for every tournament. Typically I cave and watch scores... It's still fairly exciting now that udisc is so specific down to the shot, like watching a gamecast.

Latest posts