• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Dynamic Discs Open Apr 28-May 1

McBeth's washed up!

...and you know this because you were present when he showered afterward? ;)

Indeed, the rumours of McBeth's demise were greatly exaggerated.

Didn't realize Calvin had a degree in Chem Engineering, and from truly legit school. The more I see and know about Heimborg, the more I like him. Love how he checks his emotions, but isn't stiff. He's got a sense of humor, and seems like a great guy to have on your card. Found myself really pulling for him down the stretch.

Nice win for Hailey. She's gonna be fun to watch for a while!

Didn't realize Calvin had a degree in Chem Engineering, and from truly legit school. The more I see and know about Heimborg, the more I like him. Love how he checks his emotions, but isn't stiff. He's got a sense of humor, and seems like a great guy to have on your card. Found myself really pulling for him down the stretch.

Total side note: have you read Malcolm Gladwell's book (or any of the less popular/more scientific studies that preceded his) about colleges? He basically argues that the prestige of a school matters very little in how much someone succeeds in the real world, and that we've built up this idea of "this school is legit, this school isn't".

What a season this is gonna be if we continue to have Paul, Ricky, Eagle, and Calvin firing on all cylinders. Get Simon back in the mix, and then if Paige comes back from Hawaii with her head on straight between her and Cat and Hailey having a breakout season....this could be the best summer of pro golf in a while

What a season this is gonna be if we continue to have Paul, Ricky, Eagle, and Calvin firing on all cylinders. Get Simon back in the mix, and then if Paige comes back from Hawaii with her head on straight between her and Cat and Hailey having a breakout season....this could be the best summer of pro golf in a while

attachment.php

Attachments

• 57zy28.jpg
    57zy28.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 137
I'm really looking forward to a tourney with Eveliina, Henna Bloomroos, Kristin Tattar, Paige, Cat and Hailey. (I think Heather Young will be mentioned with this group before too long too.)

People hating on Jones Gold need to realize that the wind never blew at all either day, which isn't common out there. That course becomes much more challenging if the wind is up.

< started rumours of Philo coming out of the closet with nothing more than superfluous capitalization.

People hating on Jones Gold need to realize that the wind never blew at all either day, which isn't common out there. That course becomes much more challenging if the wind is up.

I'd love to see a course that is difficult without the wind and nigh impossible in it.