• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

gvan

Birdie Member
I expected to lose ground this time, but went up by 5 to 875. The cutoff was before my poor performance on the 9th. :)

Hopefully my putting practice will catch up with me at tournaments and I'll be able to do better in the next couple of months.

My goal is to hit 900 sometime in 2010. Too aggressive?

This is why I think this is funny. I have 5 bad rounds that have held my rating down since last summer. But oh well one more cycle of MA2, I guess.:D

I was hoping for a little more but ended up +9. From 877 to 886, I don't think thats too bad for only having 7 rated rounds so far.

up 16 to 968. playing once every few months seems to have been good for my game... guess i'll see this weekend if it continues to be (virginia open).

This is why I think this is funny. I have 5 bad rounds that have held my rating down since last summer. But oh well one more cycle of MA2, I guess.:D

but, but, but... how is that possible! one flippin point off!

+15 to 894 ..........my Eastern Mass C'ship win woulda bumped it up more but the PDGA deadline was a day b4 the tourney.

Lookin' to break into the 900's this year. ;)

I have no ratings but I still have a lot of fun playing.

Whoot!

It has been years but the best I could ever muster whent the ratings Gods were paying attention was a 980ish? I forget.

I have shot lights out at events that were not rated. That was fun, regardless of what the pdga says.

:^)

When were the new scores updated? Mine is still the same.:confused:

When were the new scores updated? Mine is still the same.:confused:
Well, if you go by what the PDGA says...they were updated tomorrow. How am I getting a May 19 update on May 18? Well, I guess its May 19th somewhere.

Its possible your rating did not move. Not uncommon if there have been no rounds added or dropped since the last update.

Well, if you go by what the PDGA says...they were updated tomorrow. How am I getting a May 19 update on May 18? Well, I guess its May 19th somewhere.

In March they also posted a day early. Doesn't change anything since May 5th was the deadline for this period. Better early than late, I suppose.

I have no ratings but I still have a lot of fun playing.

I have shot lights out at events that were not rated. That was fun, regardless of what the pdga says.

I haven't seen the PDGA claim that non-sanctioned events aren't fun :)

Seriously though, I don't want to get into the system itself. Good or not it serves as a scale that I can watch for improvement. My local course scores won't really do that for me at this point.

The ratings have been released a day early for the past four or five cycles now.

After the really crappy rounds that I threw when I first started playing finally fell off the 12-month timeframe I jumped 23 points this cycle. :)

The ratings have been released a day early for the past four or five cycles now.

After the really crappy rounds that I threw when I first started playing finally fell off the 12-month timeframe I jumped 23 points this cycle. :)

I guess your "baggin" days are over. ;)

Congrats!

I guess your "baggin" days are over. ;)
Congrats!
Thanks. I've got some work to do to get that up above 935 for the next level....

But I think until one starts playing MPO there will always be cries of "Move up!" and "Bagger!" when they win or place highly any lower division. It's just the jealous nature of the losers.

Bull crap! You need to play advanced bro. :)

Mine went up a few points to 920. Like most players under 960, I'm all over the place shooting sub 900 rounds some days then shooting 980 on two rare occasions.

No way! Those are practically your home courses...you gotta play MA1. :)
Actually, I don't care what division you play in...just giving you a hard time.

Good stuff huh? Look out Wilson Creek!

Latest posts