• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Went from 836 -> 872 , an increase of +36.

Will be 900+ hopefully at next update.

Got my first 836 rating from playing a hard course I've never seen/played before in the freezing rain back in Feb. Didn't help the wind was blowing 40+mph either...

Last edited:
So what are the rules on ratings and divisions?
You can find pretty much everything you need to know about PDGA ratings on this page: http://www.pdga.com/ratings

In the past several months Chuck has done a reasonably good job of getting the ratings documentation online and consolidated to one place.

I'm wondering why a 4 round tournament on April 18-19 wasn't in this ratings update.

I just noticed this is my Par post, no more bogeys for me!

Up 5 points, to finally hit pro status with a 971... whoop! checking off one of my goals for the year.

New ratings are up today.

Up 17 points. Biggest jump ever. Woohoo!

I'm still eligible to play MA4, but hey one little victory at a time, right? :(

well I finally got a rating and I guess I can't complain to much...rated 880 after only 1 year of playing (august will be my 1 year mark) woulda been nice to get 900 but I had some crappy rounds in the beginning...doing better now..

791 to 846 is pretty good. I originally only had 2 tourneys in the first rating and had two more since raising me up to 846. I am happy with that considering how long I have been playing.

tanked to 956- i should skip the virginia open each year.

ha ha, i know how you feel, there are several tournaments i play every year that keep my rating nice and humble. it seems like the more you play the harder it is to increase your rating. i prefer to play new and harder courses, even if it screws the rating.

This time around i was able to test the 1 1/2 deviation part of the rating rule (not that i understand it) but i had an 830 rated round when i kept playing with a heat stroke, i was seeing blue everytime i bent over to pick up my disc. i just didnt want to quit. thankfully the pdga did not include that round in my rating.

If anyone wants a good laugh, look at my ratings details 28127. I put up rounds 845 to 980.

Got ya beat....845 to 1012..come on

Thats what it felt like this last weekend. Well except for the 1012 round. That course was BRUTAL!

Damn you! Did you check those roc weights?

Latest posts