• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Up 4 points to 877. This is after finishing in the bottom half of my bracket in each & every tourney so far this year! Yipee! I love tournaments!

Take a break

Up 8 points - Back up to 1002 :)...Gotta keep it up though - got a few big events coming up. Maybe I should go putt some in the back yard!!
At 1000+ rating I think you can take some time off :D. I guess practicing is how you got so good. Maybe I should try it haha

I lost a point down to 885, though I have a couple tournaments not included that should help out next time...

I lost points for the first time, but not as many as I was expecting. At 863 now. I know I have one bad tournament to deal with but I am hoping the three tournaments that I am playing between now and the first weekend in October can help my rating out for next time. No more going down!

(+3) I dropped a little mid-year due to a few sub-par rounds so I am slowly climbing back up to where I used to be rated.

I need to practice more...I go out MAYBE 2 times a week and then expect to play awesome in tournaments when the weekends roll around...I practice putting in my backyard and rock but when it comes time to tournaments I suck...its getting aggrivating and making tournaments no fun becuase I can't putt when it matters...gotta get this bug outta here so I can start playing in AM1 and cash...

Last year was my first year as a PDGA member. I was pretty pleased with 886 considering I was battling with tendonitis all year. So this year I expected that to go up to at least 900-910 but to my surprise it didn't change at all haha. :|

Dropped 3 points. First time I've gone down in rating since I started playing tournies almost a year ago.

Up another +7 this cycle.

player_rating_history_090901.jpg

Rounds used is how many rounds they used to formulate the rating. You play at least 2 rounds a tourney. I think the last 50 rounds is the max and they don't count rounds after a certain amount of years.

You don't have an official rating until after you play a tourney and the PDGA updates their ratings again. They put up unofficial round ratings usually right after the tourney, and you can figure out your unofficial rating.

mine didn't change(not bad, but not good)...not many tourneys this year..didn't renew after 15 years and it paid off. $75 for membership, for what? a sticker and a mag and 10 dollars of a pdga tourney..if i play the usual 6-7 tourneys every year it isn't worth it..the magazine, to me, isn't worth the paper it is printed on

was just about to look for this thread, i had no new tourneys, at least not ones that got turned in on time. so mine remains the same. i love rating update day though....

was just about to look for this thread, i had no new tourneys, at least not ones that got turned in on time. so mine remains the same. i love rating update day though....

same here....was hoping for 900 rating before the end of the year...dunno if I will get it in time...throwing a B tier this november hopefully I can pull some scores out of my ass lol

+2, only had 3 rounds added this update. Thought I had another 3 rounds for this one to bump it a bit higher, but I guess it was turned in too late.

Latest posts