• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I went down for the second time in a row to 851. Several round ratings dropped from their unofficial scores when they were first posted and that is frustrating. Had a few low scores that had been thrown out that got included again. I guess I really have been playing badly in tournaments recently. Good news for the future is that things seem to be getting better as of late. Too bad there is maybe one more tournament for me this year.

hopefully you can TD and shoot well, that usually doesnt happen :D

Never again for me........... BOTH sides end up suffering. Most every tournament i've been to that the TD played, i noticed a signifigant "behavior change" in the TD after the first round. Usually related(and relative) to the round they've shot. I've also ran a couple tournies and my game sufferes greatly because my mind is on the welfare of the players. My next tourney (The 2010 J-Park Ice Bowl), i'll only wear the TD "hat"................. and probably tourney photographer during rounds.

Never again for me........... BOTH sides end up suffering. Most every tournament i've been to that the TD played, i noticed a signifigant "behavior change" in the TD after the first round. Usually related(and relative) to the round they've shot. I've also ran a couple tournies and my game sufferes greatly because my mind is on the welfare of the players. My next tourney (The 2010 J-Park Ice Bowl), i'll only wear the TD "hat"................. and probably tourney photographer during rounds.

im not the only TD for this event ;)....if I shoot crappy oh well..I blow it off and get ready for the next round....I play tournies to have fun....hopefully win some plastic....we will see how it goes...one of the guys isn't playing he is just strictly going to be a TD, the other 2 of us will be helping him in between rounds...

Up +4 this cycle.

player_rating_history_091020.jpg

I just went down 2. I've been stuck at this rating range (892-896) for a long time now. I think if I wouldn't stop playing for 7 months ever year it would be better.

Up a few points, thanks to a couple really poor rounds and a bunch of ok ones.

New ratings are up.

My first rating is 833...I am happy with that, good starting point.

Awesome, my wife clocked in at 625. Shes got a ways to go but she is still rehabbing her shoulder.

Up 6 to 824. When is that "Terminally Awful" MA5 division opening up? :gross:

Somedays, I wish I could see what my rating would look like had I skipped certain tournaments.

Up 6 to 824. So when is that "Terminally Awful" MA5 division opening up? :gross:

Some days I wish I could see what my rating would look like had I skipped certain tournaments.

She got you by two stokes, did you play with Haleigh? Her second round of 928 is tied for her best rated round.

I did not. I have yet to play with Haleigh in a tournament. I was on the top card tied for the lead with -1 from the longs but then blew it on the shorts. That first round was my personal best at 948

My gf got her first rating at 752. I'm down to 885 thanks to some very poor decision making when getting out of trouble on a few rounds.

Latest posts