• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

No change with this update. Hopefully a drop with the next update so I don't seem like such a "bagger" signing up for advanced as I recover from my injury. Only playing about 930 golf at the moment but with a rating of 971 it feels weird signing up for advanced where the rest of the field is in the 940-950 range.

down to 920 ... should be a lock to play INT for CAC if I can get back up to the Queen City this summer :D

Still at 898 because no new rounds.... going to break through the 900 barrier after this next tournament. 6 of my last 8 rounds have been over 900... with (1) 936 and (1) 941 rated round.

I think the next update will be 5/27. I'm not sure when the deadline is for events to make this round. Patience, young padawan. ;)

I've searched a little on here and pdga.com, but who do I contact to correct my name and PDGA # for a tournament?

I contacted the TD a couple weeks ago, but got no response ... :\

I see a Tour Manager and Ratings Committee spots to contact on the pdga website.

Would like the two rounds to count for this next update if possible.

Not a ratings question but a general question about pdga.com. I just got membership this year, is there a way to get previous sanctioned tourneys played where I didn't have a membership added to my statistics? I know they cant back date ratings would just like to look at my progress without having to find those tourneys. Hope that made sense and thanks in advance

Not a ratings question but a general question about pdga.com. I just got membership this year, is there a way to get previous sanctioned tourneys played where I didn't have a membership added to my statistics? I know they cant back date ratings would just like to look at my progress without having to find those tourneys. Hope that made sense and thanks in advance

I don't think you can add them to your stats if you weren't a member at the time. But if they were sanctioned you can find the results and check your round rating to kind of get an idea what your player rating would have been. If you have those round ratings, you can do a little math, and that might help you get an idea of your progress.

Latest posts