• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Those of you that don't see your updated rating - just click on your ratings history. The rating updates there long before it updates on the main statistics page.

Just got my ratings update for my first 2 PDGA tournaments. Starting out with an initial 911 player rating. I think I can live with that for now :D

Says mine is stuck at 952, which I find hard to believe. I should have dropped a couple of really bad rounds from last year.

I guess I'll have to wait for the full update and check the details.

Says mine is stuck at 952, which I find hard to believe. I should have dropped a couple of really bad rounds from last year.

I guess I'll have to wait for the full update and check the details.

Looks like this update did drop two rounds (uses 31 rounds instead of 33), but you still have two "bad" rounds from June of last year. Your last rated round is May of this year, and the rating calculation takes rounds from 12 months prior to your last rated round. Your rounds from early June of last year won't drop until you get some fresh rounds on the books.

Those of you that don't see your updated rating - just click on your ratings history. The rating updates there long before it updates on the main statistics page.

ah yeah clicked ratings detail...

damn dropped to 915 lol

Looks like my first official rating is going to be 943. I'll take it, considering I just started playing again last July, after a 13 year layoff.

Still waiting for any update. Frustrating that they announce via email that the update has taken place, but not everyone's has been...and with everybody posting here all day, we keep looking for new data. Feels like the I Have Your Frisbee thread. No new news. :eek:

Woohoo! The DATE on my statistics front page changed! :wall:

I didn't expect my sanctioned league rounds to update, but I've now completed 20 rated rounds since the last change in my rating. Most of them show improvement, so I guess I just have to look forward to it being reflected in July...

"+1 (935) "

^ aww dang... happened to me right before an A-Tier Am tournament. My first rating ended up being a 935. Had to move up to Advanced.

No change. Tourney from last month isnt on this update for some reason. Tourney over the weekend went about as bad as it could. Never again will I do a blind tourney (4 courses, 4 rounds). My average rating was about 40 pts below my rating for the tourney. Needless to say, the next update will be....interesting.....

Latest posts