• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Plus apparently people can't get the scores in because I just averaged king of the hill, summer classic, and league night with one correction on the last score which the td knows about and it's like 930. So if not for those TDs or whatever is going on I wouldn't even had to post about a 890. Which will balance out eventually. Still only have played like 6 tournaments and frankly it's different feeling to me then doubles and small singles. I'm also not a morning person. I need to stretch, eat light and healthy, hydrate, wake up earlier and go for a run... Just need to figure out a way to get the body moving like it does in the afternoon.

Jumped almost 30 points! 935 --> 964...

Whoa! Wasn't expecting that! Not bad for the guy who took 5yrs off of tournament play (and has become the "old guy" on every card I've played on)!

Jumped almost 30 points! 935 --> 964...

Whoa! Wasn't expecting that! Not bad for the guy who took 5yrs off of tournament play (and has become the "old guy" on every card I've played on)!

You probably saw a big jump because all of those rounds from 5yrs ago were dropped, Your "comeback" events must have been in the 960's.....keep it up!

Down 4 to 877. In other news, it's supposed to be 85° & sunny today, they're finally repaving the road at the bottom of our hill & our Trader Joe's stopped stocking our favorite cracker.

Finally cracked into the 980s. Sitting 4 up from last time at 983. My year end goal this year was in the 980s after a couple years of struggling. Looks like the pipe dream of being in the 1000s eventually may only be a year or so out if I keep this up.

And if not I'm happy enough with 970-80s.

Down 4 with no new rounds factored in. Is it like those rebate debit cards that lose value over time?

Up from 870 to 894.

Jumping 24 pts is awesome. 2 craptastic rounds were dropped. Rock on.

Lost 4, back to 926. Fortunately I'm still having lots of fun when I play!

Knocked back down to a 923 from 925. Ended last year at 939. Been a tough year. Just made a putter change which has been really working out. Keeping things casual for the rest of the year and going to be ready to compete in 2016.