• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Already playing intermediate. Jokes on you.

Oh, also talked to the PDGA and the TD. PDGA's problem, not the TD's.

That came off soundsing worse than I wanted it to. My apologies. I am getting pumped for the next ratings update though and not seeing my score go up much because of one bad tournament. Everything else has been solid though and am hoping to put together another solid outing together this weekend.

Somehow I still went up . . . only 4 this time (to 908) but that is 2 more than last update. Lost a couple bad rounds from last years tourneys. I am hoping to figure out why I have stalled before the next tourney I play because my new goal for the beginning of 2011 is to be at 925. I want to be doing well in Intermediate by the time next season rolls around.

None of the tournies Christy played in were added in time so no change and I didn't play any.

Our friend Diana is now top rated AM woman in GA with a 848.

That's cool! Christy should get a good bump next time around. I'm glad I'm still in 700 with a few tourney's averaging 800. I'd like to play Int at USWDGC.

Some of you have great ratings! I wish we could give a prize to the person with the biggest jump each year or something.

My first rating based on four rounds at my home courses 934 four more points than what I thought it would be. I bet Ill be going down when I get to play another event. Its been rough only know of two more this year that I can make.

Beastly round man.

Yeah Christy is going to play rec at USWDGC and the Magnolia and INT everywhere else.

Up a whole point to 840 (well, I got most of the jump last update). Ten more until I'm out of novice range.

Latest posts