• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

899 to 909. Still got 933, 934, 898, 939, 951, 953 coming. I'm on the way up. Besides 1 crap round at Elver Glide series I've been consistently around 930 for the last 5 tournaments. If I can keep that going for the last 4 I'm playing this year I may be able to get close to 930. By the end of the year I will have a lot of bad rounds from last year dropped too.

Finally UP... 982 to 985.

Looking forward to my Volunteer Classic and Pro Worlds rounds going in...

1027, 984, 1012 | 960, 1001, 1011, 1043, 1007

Big jump from 991 to 1006. That's what happens when you only play a few tournaments in the last couple years and do well. I have a few more coming up so now it's time to preserve where I'm at. No pressure.

Up 3 to 940 which is a new high by a whopping 2 points. Rocky Mountain Championships at Bohart Ranch didn't do me as dirty as usual so my next three rounds to hit will average 938.

Big jump from 991 to 1006. That's what happens when you only play a few tournaments in the last couple years and do well. I have a few more coming up so now it's time to preserve where I'm at. No pressure.

Don't lie man. You know its impossible for someone who throws all MVP to have a 1000 rating...:D :thmbup:

No change, because a recent tournament is overdue submitting official results. So a bunch of crap from early last summer which should have aged off is still there. Whee.

Stayed the same... 879 I suck

Hey Brock, I dropped three to 897, and expect another slight drop next month. Think folks'd give us a hard time if we bagged in Rec at the next CCS? :eek:

I just can't seem to throw two decent rounds together in the summer heat & humidity. Can tear it up in a casual round here & there, but the occasional six or seven stroke screwups in a hot summer rated round are eating me alive!

Yea same here. My partner and I barely cashed in rec at Hazy BYOP, if that tells you how bad I am playing right now... If I play the Pig I may wind up in rec lol...

Feels good. Ive had some pretty poor competitive rounds this year and have marked improvement since my last tournament. Currently 897 and it feels deserved and motivating because I know I can do better.

Up 8 to 941.

Finally a real advanced player. It's going to fall next time because I ran a league and didn't play great.

But don't care. Next step I care about is 1000.

Been battling injury for 2 months. Broke my offhand wrist plus a bunch of other stuff, been weird lol.

Wrist will be good soon, couple weeks.

+7 to 958. Been on a nice upward move the last few updates....936 to 945 to 951 and now 958! With 67 rounds used to determine that rating

I see your name on both! 8th place when sorted by points and 20th by rating. Don't see any issues at all.

Very strange. I should have taken a screenshot, but it was not showing up for me on my PC. Now it is though. Interestingly, it was showing up just fine when viewing on a mobile device.

Or, I just am blind as a bat. :doh: