• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Dropped another 3 points to 938... Sanctioned league rounds killed it, and lack of practice made sure it stayed dead.

Now down to the lowest its been since 2007 and is officially 33 points lower than my peak.

Up 1 to 881... with 2 rounds under my previous rating, lol. Have an 814 that isn't being counted again...

...Ahh life in mediocracy.

Up 9 points to 934 including my new all time best 994 rated round, thats with a 970 and 980 round dropping (and a few ho hum rounds too). I wasnt expecting to go up that much, pretty nice way to start the day!

Down 3 to 944 but I'm happy since with my older rounds dropping off and my first two tourney of this year up my standard of deviation tightened up. My 1 sub 900(899) round is no longer counting toward my rating. Avoiding sub 900 rounds was a goal last year so the 899 kinda stung. Feel good to be playing consistently enough(even if I'd like it to be better play) that the 899 is out. Working hard to learn the 2 courses in my new town and hopefully will be able to post some solid rounds over my next few tourneys and get the rating moving back up.

+4 Have been playing for 2 years but got my PDGA membership pretty much when I first started so I need some bad rounds from back then to drop.

Up 5 to 965 again. Hoping to finally top 970 next update with a 1000 rated round and 978 round still to be posted. Nationals is normally a tough field for rating though so hopefully I do ok in Michigan.

Up to 971 for my highest rating since I started in 2011. Last 10 rounds average 981. Feeling pretty good about golf this season :)

Down 17 points from 1000 to 983.

The 1000 rating was pretty much BS and just due to lack of play and bad rounds dropping off. My rating only consist of 8 rounds now and all are counted. Lowest is 924 and highest is 1028. I'm super consistent.

993, my highest ever. I should consider playing less more often.

You could always get injured and take a year off. That worked wonders for my rating. Dropped from 957 with 46 rounds down to 938 with 9 rounds. Maybe I should actually play casually before jumping straight back into tournament play...

Kind of glad mine had no update (I didn't expect the May tourney to be finalized: it took quite some time before unofficial results were posted), because it's going back down next time. :(

Latest posts