• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Yeah, we have a couple tournies in SE Michigan that had accurate unofficial ratings, and then this morning they got jacked up showing that everyone played the same layout :wall:

I'm assuming it's an easy fix for the TD though?

Anyone else's tournaments that went in this update jacked up? Looks like 2 of my 3 tournaments, the ratings got averaged together across all divisions even though the layouts are shown as being different.

If the layouts aren't correct, the TD can send the correct info to the PDGA and it will get corrected in the next update.

Yeah, we have a couple tournies in SE Michigan that had accurate unofficial ratings, and then this morning they got jacked up showing that everyone played the same layout :wall:

I'm assuming it's an easy fix for the TD though?

If the layouts aren't correct, the TD can send the correct info to the PDGA and it will get corrected in the next update.

The TD report was submitted correctly. Looks like an error with the PDGA.

Anyone else's tournaments that went in this update jacked up? Looks like 2 of my 3 tournaments, the ratings got averaged together across all divisions even though the layouts are shown as being different.

Yes, appears to be a big issue. Happened at WACO and heard about Tx States being off too.

im-not-saying-it-was-gremlins-but-it-was-gremlins.jpg

Up 6 to 866! Both ratings for the last tourney went up a few points and my upper 700's round from last year's NCDGC dropped. At the tournament I played in this past weekend I averaged 889ish over the four rounds so that should go up. I'm going to be moving to Memphis soon and starting a real job that works some Saturdays during the year, so we'll see how many tournaments I play from here on out, but hoping to continue my march towards 900-something

Yes, appears to be a big issue. Happened at WACO and heard about Tx States being off too.

I'm glad it wasn't just my tournament that was messed up. I had a 60-70 swing in round ratings between submission and the release today. At first the person I talked to wasn't going to investigate more until I kept pushing.

Straight from https://www.pdga.com/announcements/player-ratings-update-published-may-22-2018

UPDATE - May 22, 11:15AM EDT: A number of events have reported an issue with round ratings where it appears that different layouts had the same rating for the same score despite the layouts being correctly reported. This issue has been reported to the ratings team, and they are currently investigating all events within this update to make any necessary corrections and we will re-publish the update as soon as they are done. We apologize for the incovenience and thank you for your patience.

UPDATE - May 22, 1:30PM EDT: The ratings team expects to make the necessary corrections to this ratings update within the next 48 hours. Thanks once again for your patience and understanding.

Didn't expect the last couple of events to be in this month's update, but impatiently waiting for a February 4th event to be finalized... :\

Unexpectedly up 4 points! Secured me a tee time at least an hour earlier this year at am nats.

On track to get my preseason goal of 940-956

From 945 to 955. After the hot mess I pieced together this past weekend, I'll probably be going back down.

Up 14 to 890, will have 5 rounds over that going in next update. I've been playing well lately though, so 900 is not that far away!

Twin brother went up 6 to 926, he'll be making the move up to advanced now. Can't believe how much better we have gotten over the past year.

Latest posts