• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Due to the way the calendar usually falls (52 weeks + 1 day), doesn't this sometime lead to Saturday rounds from a two day event from the previous year being dropped while the Sunday rounds stay on if said event occupies the same calendar weekend?
No, because the reference date listed for all rounds in an event is the first day of the event even if it spans multiple days like Worlds.

If the date in May is less than 365 days earlier than the date of your most recently rated round, it stays on there.

hhmmmm...

I have multiple rated tourneys from this year and many more from June-December of last year but they still included my 2010 April and May tourneys. Those should have been dropped. Or am I missing something?

Also my rating is unchanged from last time..900. Even though I had one new tourney included where I averaged well over 900. The math seems off to me.

Last edited:
hhmmmm...

I have multiple rated tourneys from this year and many more from June-December of last year but they still included my 2010 April and May tourneys. Those should have been dropped. Or am I missing something?

When is your last rated tournament from this year that is included on the update? Go back a year from there.

Up 8 to 965. Unfortunately next update will be my first drop in ratings, which kind of bums me out.

The reason old tourneys are still on is because they count 1 years worth of tourneys as of your most recent official round. So if your most recent rating was in March 2011 they would still be counting April and May 2010.

Up 4 points to 874. Had my first 900+ rated round. Given that I expected to drop given a few abysmal rounds I had, I'm moderately pleased.

hhmmmm...

Also my rating is unchanged from last time..900. Even though I had one new tourney included where I averaged well over 900. The math seems off to me.

^^^disregard...I figured it all out. I was wrong. Nothing new was included like I thought it was. I might be slower than the PDGA server...:doh:

Dropped 1 pt to 948.
With only 1 event played in that time period; there wasn't really much to go on.

Mine went up unexpectedly last time (due to some bad round results not getting included in time) to where I could no longer play rec. This time, my dropped as expected, but I had some more results added that left me with exactly one too many rating points to play rec. It's just kind of ironic.