• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Up 9, so I can't bag Novice any more. ;)
Any other relative noobs willing to admit they dream of reaching 900? I've only had two rounds rated that high.

I'm still looking for 850. While also looking for tournaments that actually offer Novice so perhaps I can win something ;)

Up 9 to 823. Two rounds added, both revised upward to give my second round (of 11) above 850.

I'm still looking for 850. While also looking for tournaments that actually offer Novice so perhaps I can win something ;)

Up 9 to 823. Two rounds added, both revised upward to give my second round (of 11) above 850.

IOS tourneys always offer Novice, but you'll have to wait till next year.

I typically play 1 or 2 tourneys per year. The Homie bumped me up to 850. Watch out rec division!!! :cool:

Nah you can still sandbag in AM1, just don't take cash if you want to play any Majors.

This I know. I have not paid up for 2013, but I plan to retain Am status until 2014 so I can win Masters at Am Worlds that summer. Then maybe I'll try to make a little bank doing this. Who knows?

Up a couple to 930. Have some good rounds going in next update from this weekend, including my first over 1000 (1012). Only been playing two years, so I still have a bunch of crappy rounds from my first few tournaments hanging around :(

No change. Only played one tournament since last time (DD Old Man Memorial) and it's still unofficial. I actually shot 3 of four rounds there below my rating at that tournament, but I would have had several bad rounds from last year drop off had it been official yet.

Even though my tournament was 3 weeks ago, it somehow slipped through the cracks and didn't get added :(.

So again, I wait.

Latest posts